IGNORED

Rotherham Vs City Match Day Thread

chivers_bcfc

Disappointed not to see kelly on the bench again. Came on last game, why halt his progression back to first team again?

Will be interesting to see who we have next season in midfield. Do we sign gillett and wade Elliot? This would mean that either pack, Marv Elliot, Reid or Kelly wouldn't get a shout. One or two of them will be gone me thinks

I rate Kelly and am looking forward to him being 100% again.

He looked far from it on Tuesday and after such a bad injury will need a full pre season to get back to his best.

433....Its exciting again!

The two leading scorers in the league and a very capable Centre Forward....Does it feel like the good days are starting to comeback or is it me!?

I think you're right. The selection shows confidence. If we can stay tight at the back, and we have done for the last 3 hours of play, we can do this. If we lose, it wouldn't be the end of the world, given where we are now and a draw would be very gratifying. It's great to be able to look forward to the final scores without a feeling of dread in the pit of the stomach.

Disappointed not to see kelly on the bench again. Came on last game, why halt his progression back to first team again?

Will be interesting to see who we have next season in midfield. Do we sign gillett and wade Elliot? This would mean that either pack, Marv Elliot, Reid or Kelly wouldn't get a shout. One or two of them will be gone me thinks

Kelly was rusty in mid week which you'd expect so i think they just want to be careful bringing him back in plus today is going to be a tough game. I think we'll have to battle to get point/s from this. Not worth risking Kelly or expecting too much from him.

Crap!

Cant see us losing, Rotherham are on a roll but today they've a lot to contend with if our attack gets going. We will cause them problems, cause ANYONE problems .... maybe a draw but an away win is not inconcievable. 

I smell goals today thats a strong attacking line-up ... pardon the puns but if we play like we can do, on song & in perfect harmony, with support Ebony & Ivory can do the biz today.

Rotherham 1 City 2 (or three)  COYRs ... :fingerscrossed:   

erm, bit early for them to have scored so - 2-3 to us :) ... GULP!!

Strike from outside the box into the top corner according to SSN. But their midfielder was given way to much space and time to get the shot off. Pack would have stopped that ;-)

Too much time and space indeed, still sounds like a screamer into the top corner by Tavernier though.

Couldn't he just have skied it over the stand?

Archived