Player of the year - JET

Young player of the year - JET

Laziest player of the year - JET

Goal of the season - JET

Worst header of a ball - JET

Biggest waste of space - JET

Player we should have sold in January - JET

Player we should definitely keep -JET

Has to be Williams and JET. Burns has done well but anyone who thinks he's had a better season than JET is mad - no matter how much you may hate him

Absolutely. In fact anyone who thinks that Burns has made more of a contribution than Williams is also loopy. I reckon if you added up all his game time from his appearances this season you'd have about  3 full matches whereas Del has been virtually ever present and had some very good games.

According to this forum winners of annual awards are as follows:

Player of the year - JET

Young player of the year - JET

Laziest player of the year - JET

Goal of the season - JET

Worst header of a ball - JET

Biggest waste of space - JET

Player we should have sold in January - JET

Player we should definitely keep -JET

Don't want JET getting all the awards might give him a ego so how about we give 1 for best home goal & think would only be fair for Flint to get that I think ;-)

Absolutely. In fact anyone who thinks that Burns has made more of a contribution than Williams is also loopy. I reckon if you added up all his game time from his appearances this season you'd have about  3 full matches whereas Del has been virtually ever present and had some very good games.

Well you may have a point there,but loopy ?

Well look at this way, having a 10th of the opportunity to impress you and others, he is still being talked about.

If he had been used earlier in the year, by a manager who's name i wont mention, then maybe the race would be closer.?

Well you may have a point there,but loopy ?

Well look at this way, having a 10th of the opportunity to impress you and others, he is still being talked about.

If he had been used earlier in the year, by a manager who's name i wont mention, then maybe the race would be closer.?

I doubt it. Burns still looks raw to me whereas Williams looks mature beyond his years and has rightly started the vast majority of games.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Wes only started one game under SC? That means he's only started one more game than under SOD! Wes is still young though, so he's got a few years left hopefully to try and win the award...

I doubt it. Burns still looks raw to me whereas Williams looks mature beyond his years and has rightly started the vast majority of games.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Wes only started one game under SC? That means he's only started one more game than under SOD! Wes is still young though, so he's got a few years left hopefully to try and win the award...

yes that's correct one game starting, but look at it another way, its 100% more than under SOD, however the real stat  is 20 appearances in total, now compare the appearances SOD v SC. !

From the Gaffers own interviews he continually says...... and i quote 

"wes was nowhere when i arrived and i don't quite understand why" 

your point about maturity beyond the years, i totally agree, i really rate Derrick and for the record he got my vote, however he is  2 years older than Wes  who will have learned loads from his cameo appearances all of which have been under difficult circumstances.

I didn't start the thread, nor am i suggesting Wes should get the vote ahead of anybody, but i am responding to the point about those shouting for Wes being called "Loopy"

He is the youngest player regularly making the first team squad and is worth of sensible consideration if nothing else.

yes that's correct one game starting, but look at it another way, its 100% more than under SOD, however the real stat is 20 appearances in total, now compare the appearances SOD v SC. !

From the Gaffers own interviews he continually says...... and i quote

"wes was nowhere when i arrived and i don't quite understand why"

your point about maturity beyond the years, i totally agree, i really rate Derrick and for the record he got my vote, however he is 2 years older than Wes who will have learned loads from his cameo appearances all of which have been under difficult circumstances.

I didn't start the thread, nor am i suggesting Wes should get the vote ahead of anybody, but i am responding to the point about those shouting for Wes being called "Loopy"

He is the youngest player regularly making the first team squad and is worth of sensible consideration if nothing else.

Hi - i believe you are related to Wes? Apologies if incorrect. My opinion on it is this; whilst JET and Williams are in that category they are the stand outs. JET for his goals and assists and Williams for his great first season in pro football.

Personally I believe those two are by far and away the only contenders in that category. Wes has been exciting to watch and impressed everyone but I feel the aforementioned have made more of an impact this season and are the two who should be in contention.

Wes has done great when he's played though especially considering he's only 19? In future seasons if he keeps improving at the same rate I'm sure he'll win it.

Hi - i believe you are related to Wes? Apologies if incorrect. My opinion on it is this; whilst JET and Williams are in that category they are the stand outs. JET for his goals and assists and Williams for his great first season in pro football.

Personally I believe those two are by far and away the only contenders in that category. Wes has been exciting to watch and impressed everyone but I feel the aforementioned have made more of an impact this season and are the two who should be in contention.

Wes has done great when he's played though especially considering he's only 19? In future seasons if he keeps improving at the same rate I'm sure he'll win it.

yep..... i would agree with all of that

Baldock -POY worked his nuts off for the team,never complains,accepted the captaincy during difficult times when it would have been easier to keep a low profile and ,oh yes,20+ goals scored.

JET -YPOY lazed about whilst contributing to nearly 90% of our goal output .Moments of magic and he's only 12. .

Champagne Joe Bryan despite the feeble opposition cracking goal on his weak foot .

Supporter of the Year- only one choice for me ,step forward Divvy .

That is all

Archived