IGNORED

Ashton Gate Artist Impressions...

G Block

seasontickets43213-1461175_478x359.jpgseasontickets3-43213-1461835_478x359.jpg

Are these new? It looks like they showed the new back to the East End, without the glass etc. The one of the left appears to show the Williams in to the Atyeo corner, on the right the Williams in to the East End corner.

Seems he has a secret talent!

Just released his artist impression.

Glad we waited, the pans look stunning.

image_2014-04-02_092129.png

Looks like we will be playing very narrow for one half and with loads of width in the other - unless young Lansdown has learned to draw with proper perspective!

Also we need to keep the groundsman of the cider before he marks out the pitch:)

seasontickets43213-1461175_478x359.jpgseasontickets3-43213-1461835_478x359.jpg

Are these new? It looks like they showed the new back to the East End, without the glass etc. The one of the left appears to show the Williams in to the Atyeo corner, on the right the Williams in to the East End corner.

I preferred it with the glass...

The pictures certainly represent the modifications such as the new east end roof structure (see how the steel wraps around to meet with williams stand), but this is nothing we haven't already seen on the updated planning docs.

Really is a very poor show if this is still all they can show us, despite the fact the diggers roll in in just four weeks.

Another question - possibly DL could answer or put to the club - are we going to have a live web cam showing the construction?

I know fans will see progress themselves every fortnight or so, but it is fairly standard practice these days to also have a web cam (for geeks like me), so it would be good to know asap whether this has been consented/recognized.

The pictures certainly represent the modifications such as the new east end roof structure (see how the steel wraps around to meet with williams stand), but this is nothing we haven't already seen on the updated planning docs.

Really is a very poor show if this is still all they can show us, despite the fact the diggers roll in in just four weeks.

Another question - possibly DL could answer or put to the club - are we going to have a live web cam showing the construction?

I know fans will see progress themselves every fortnight or so, but it is fairly standard practice these days to also have a web cam (for geeks like me), so it would be good to know asap whether this has been consented/recognized.

It was confirmed at the Fans Parliament that a web cam will be set up

Archived