IGNORED

Email From Club - Season Ticket Prices 2014/15

Stoke_Gifford_Red

I'm happy with the proposal, in the video Murray stated the the bottom section of the stand, by where the disabled fans are situated would need to sit, and that the top section would be the 'singing section' therefore I'm assuming its unreserved seating.

So basically all the eastenders are being given blocks E or F in the Williams at a discount, but they can only act like Eastenders (ie stand up) in one block, block E.

So there'll be a race for tickets in that area, and it only holds about 300? With probably over 1000 st holders trying to get a St in there. That's if F is all seated

Sorry

It says there is on the pdf next to the prices. Near the circle picture of the fan

Sorry misread your post, I would imagine that would be on the Rugby season ticket application form,

The club do realise that's a recipe for disaster right?

There's not much the club can do,

Without creating this section East enders will move with their friends to places that people want to sit and enjoy the game. If you have 12-15 groups of people standing and singing surely that would cause more disruption.

Or you could just shaft the East enders out the club until the new stand is built

What they have come up with won't suit everyone but harms a small number of people compared to other options.

So there'll be a race for tickets in that area, and it only holds about 300? With probably over 1000 st holders trying to get a St in there. That's if F is all seated

There are approximately 600 seats in the new Block E

Do we anticipate there being any singing / atmosphere in Atyeo blocks E/F as they are next to the away fans?

There will be limited availability in the Atyeo stand, particularly if all of the existing season ticket holders renew. Any new sales into the Atyeo will be for adults accompanied by an under 19 only. It is an all-seated stand and this will be strictly enforced.

Unlikely there will be a massive amount as it is existing Atyeo season ticket holders and families only.

Ah ok, i think ive just re-read it that you can only move there with an under 19, but obviously existing ST Holders can stay there.

Looking forward to seeing what the Williams will be like, but at the same time worried. I've loved every game I've been to since the East End re-opened and no matter what rubbish has been on the pitch, the atmosphere has made it worth going.

The odd games I've spent in other areas of the ground since have bored me to tears

Assume as there's no mention of it on the pdf that we cannot renew online?

The ability to see the interactive seat finder was very useful especially for anyone having to relocate...

Unfortunately there will be no online ticket sales this year because of the complexity of all the moves. That's why we've allocated 3 week periods for each stand so that everybody will have ample time to sort their tickets out, either in person or over the phone.

Dave

Myself and my dad have two seats in the Atyeo, and have had these two seats for about 17 years now.  We sit in two of the seats that run alongside the tunnels that lead to the food/drink stalls. I dont think we actually lose our seats under this plan, but I believe we are literally the last row before the away end, which...for me, isnt great.

The reason we have always kept these seats is due to access for my dad,  who has knee problems and walks with a stick, and it means he hasnt got to keep getting up and down to let people in and out, plus there is not many steps for him to climb to get to his seat

Is there anyway we can come down and choose seats somewhere in the stadium, that would fit a similar criteria to what we have now?

Dave

Myself and my dad have two seats in the Atyeo, and have had these two seats for about 17 years now.  We sit in two of the seats that run alongside the tunnels that lead to the food/drink stalls. I dont think we actually lose our seats under this plan, but I believe we are literally the last row before the away end, which...for me, isnt great.

The reason we have always kept these seats is due to access for my dad,  who has knee problems and walks with a stick, and it means he hasnt got to keep getting up and down to let people in and out, plus there is not many steps for him to climb to get to his seat

Is there anyway we can come down and choose seats somewhere in the stadium, that would fit a similar criteria to what we have now?

No problem. If you come to the open day on Sunday 13th we will find suitable seats for you to move to

Archived