IGNORED

Email From Club - Season Ticket Prices 2014/15

Stoke_Gifford_Red

Would like to echo the congratulations. Tough to keep so many people happy, and some will be put out which is sad, but with the hand they were dealt, bcfc have done very well.

Fully agree! Many, including myself have (rightly) complained about the ticketing and general customer service from the club over the last few years but so far this is 100% spot on!

Same manufacturers ?

Remember this won't be the HOME of Bristol City solely anymore - it is a jointly shared ground owned by Bristol Sports Ltd

Not saying it's a bad thing... just curious.

I guess ticketing will be consolidated into one operation too? Just looked at the Bristol rugby online ticket system and it's dreadful!

Those rugby tickets are earlybird prices though aren't they. I'm sure there were announcements over the tanny on Sunday saying this and they only had a few weeks to get them. After this they aren't selling any until the season finishes and they know if they are promoted or not ( does promotion mean more, less or the same number of games, dunno). I guess if they are promoted they will put the prices up so an early bird ticket will be even better value.

Something I like about next seasons ticket prices is the lack of gimmicks like food vouchers !

When have the food vouchers been anything other than a gimmick that has been lacking? They should advertise the season ticket as coming with a free holiday and a new car, then 'forget' to issue them!

Repeated questions will be ignored if anyone mentions it!

Dave L - can you confirm if the pics on the "artist impression" thread are the aforementioned artist impressions from last night?

Also, when will there be high quality images of what AG is going to look like taking into account the recent tweaks?

Thanks

Yes. More images will be made available in the next few weeks.

Yes. We're not able to run the bring a friend scheme next season because of the reduced capacity.

This doesn't make sense. If this scheme (and it's a great one) is being suspended (hopefully not cancelled) due to the reduction in capacity, then how come the rugby season ticket

holders are able to claim a "bring a friend" ticket for the football? Why is our "bring a friend" to football being sacrificed so that they get a freebie?

Harsh if you ask me.

When have the food vouchers been anything other than a gimmick that has been lacking? They should advertise the season ticket as coming with a free holiday and a new car, then 'forget' to issue them!

Repeated questions will be ignored if anyone mentions it!

Not sure what point you are trying to make by continually bringing this up over 2 years later.

I had my food vouchers emailed to me as a pdf at the time, and the fact that some people didn't receive them was done to death at the time. Most people highlighted this at the time and the vouchers were reissued to them, the club certainly didn't 'forget'

Archived