IGNORED

Biggest Game For 10 Years

myol'man

I know what everyone's saying but listen..Talking fish , , hawkwind, ants carrying picnics, smoking beagles , strong drugs, That small black bloke from different strokes and a turnips that some people say are the same as a parsnips.

That's what happening in the real world.

I know what everyone's saying but listen..Talking fish , , hawkwind, ants carrying picnics, smoking beagles , strong drugs, That small black bloke from different strokes and a turnips that some people say are the same as a parsnips.

Surely you will sell out next week?

Black Bloke? Sense when has it been acceptable to describe someone by their skin colour? You are a racist!! Typical saghead.

Black Bloke? Sense when has it been acceptable to describe someone by their skin colour? You are a racist!! Typical saghead.

:laugh:... You are ridiculous, but I pretty much told you that the other day but you chose not to reply... My post was a drunken one admittedly. Just playing though, not racist is it..

I think it's swedes that some people say are turnips (are friends from the north of the border) :-)

used to take my old uncle to plainmoor to see the gulls as could park near, get him in the stand while missus and I went below on the terrace so have a soft spot for them...........Come on you Gulls, Gas are there for the taking  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I suppose if you were talking to the Police or stood up in court as a witness the colour of a persons skin may well be relevant and acceptable to state. I don't think the beak would be too enamoured if you said "not answering that question, it's racist"!!

In fact, stating someone's skin colour in any situation where you are describing them isn't racist at all - not one iota. It's generally middle class white retards who seem to get offended by things like that!!

I suppose if you were talking to the Police or stood up in court as a witness the colour of a persons skin may well be relevant and acceptable to state. I don't think the beak would be too enamoured if you said "not answering that question, it's racist"!!

In fact, stating someone's skin colour in any situation where you are describing them isn't racist at all - not one iota. It's generally middle class white retards who seem to get offended by things like that...........oh, and Jason Roberts!!

Indeed. Reflects more on the psyche of the individual offended by an adjective which, in modern society, has no negative connotations.

Archived