IGNORED

Biggest Game For 10 Years

myol'man

What f*ckery kept them up that year then?

Lincoln debt?

Teams stadium infested with rats and failed the h&s test so couldn't be allowed into the league?

Chips too hot so team got deducted points?

It was only one going down at that stage. Season after was 2 I think...

The next season we had to play someone in a qualifying game to gain acces to the carling cup first round, and lost.. Good times...

It was only one going down at that stage. Season after was 2 I think...

The next season we had to play someone in a qualifying game to gain acces to the carling cup first round, and lost.. Good times...

I think we retain the honour (?) of being the only club to be knocked out of the League Cup before the first round even kicked off?

I think we retain the honour (?) of being the only club to be knocked out of the League Cup before the first round even kicked off?

Didn't you also get knocked out of a cup on the toss of a coin one year?

Of course we will be 'obsessed'

it's the closest Rovers have got to being in the conference for ages now. As rivals it would be stupid not to look out for results and fixtures. Just like they would/were doing to us last season and the season before

We thrive off the others failures. Makes football more entertaining

4 teams out of 24 are at a higher level now

Orient

Shrewsbury

Hull

Swansea

5 - Carlisle (only just mind you)

I noticed the other day how many teams that were in the league have dropped as low as the Conference North/South level.

Boston

Barrow

Bradford Park Avenue

Stockport!

Workington (who look doomed to go even lower, wherever that might be!)

I think Stockport County is a really shocking one, it doesn't seem that long ago that we were playing them reasonably regularly, now they are just above the relegation zone of the Conference North. 

Archived