IGNORED

Team Next Season(If We Stay Up).

class not gas

The key to next season ,i think is the signing of 2 quality full-backs.Cotts does not seem keen on either cunningham or Maloney.If we can aquire 2 full backs who can firstly defend well, but secondly be good when we are attacking this could make a vast improvement to next seasons line up.The defence next season will be a back four,(in my opinion),with osbourne and Williams the 2 centre halfs.Just in front of the back 4, playing in the roll Pack is playing now should be Kelly,adding a bit of steel to that roll.The 2 centre midfielders could be Wade Elliot and Pack,i think Pack would be more effective in a more forward role,leaving Jet in behind Baldock and Patterson.As i stated the key could be the signing of 2 quality full- backs.The team does not need major changes, just a few tweeks here and there. coyr  caf.

It's mostly speculation about which players will be at City next season. Baldock has a year left and JET is nearing the end of his contract as well. Both have scored 20 or more goals in a struggling side and that won't have got unnoticed by other clubs. I'd be delighted if they both stayed but I'm expecting them to be gone this summer.

Question then is where does Cotterill find 40 odd goals?

Cotterill likes both Full backs. One problem

He likes 5 centre backs as well

We need to cut the crap and keep the solid players. Be mean with them, Tell them how it is.

Signings for next season

Wade Elliott- One year deal

Martin Patterson

Nosworthy

A big CDM who can tackle!!!

A left winger who can challenge Bryan

That could make a play off/promotion team

Its true what you say about Baldock and Jet, but Baldock is the kind of player who needs to play everyweek,going back into the championship may not mean regular starts, If we can offer him a new contract this summer, and he can see we are heading in the right direction i think he might stay, as for Jet i dont think there will be many interested for obvious reasons,(championship clubs i mean),and why move to another div 1 team.

As for Cotts liking the 2 full backs,why does he not play them more.

Its true what you say about Baldock and Jet, but Baldock is the kind of player who needs to play everyweek,going back into the championship may not mean regular starts, If we can offer him a new contract this summer, and he can see we are heading in the right direction i think he might stay, as for Jet i dont think there will be many interested for obvious reasons,(championship clubs i mean),and why move to another div 1 team.

As for Cotts liking the 2 full backs,why does he not play them more.

He has 5 centre backs. 3 of them playing well 1 out injured and the other is a new signing. It seems he just tries to move the centre backs around as he can't drop the 3 good ones.

Poor Wing backs get the shaft instead

Archived