IGNORED

Hail Caesar

where's the joy

all this talk of how bad el bad is has made we wonder who is the worst player ever to turn out for city.

my vote goes to Gus Caesar signed on a free from arsenal no less and quite simply the most inept performer i have seen.

who would you pick?

If you travelled to Crystal Palace when we played Wimbledon you would have seen Super Gus turn in a worldy of a performance that night we won 1 - 0.

Because of that one amazing performance for us, Gus just misses out to Nicky Hunt for the crappest player we've ever seen.

It seems I've seen som absolute rubbish in a City shirt (Thank you Russell Osman). I would say any of Colin "Dead" Loss, Rodney McAree, Brian Mitchell, "Marvelous" Marvin Harriott or Abdul Kamara would be close but the worst has to be Clemens Zwijneneberg. One appearance at Ipswich

If you travelled to Crystal Palace when we played Wimbledon you would have seen Super Gus turn in a worldy of a performance that night we won 1 - 0.

Because of that one amazing performance for us, Gus just misses out to Nicky Hunt for the crappest player we've ever seen.

I still don't believe you screech. ;)

Wasn't it Ray Atteveld who signed from Everton for a good few quid, scored an OG in his first game, was sent off at Watford along with Aizlewood and Allison and we never saw him again?

Decent player but absolutely disastrous for us.

Wasn't it Ray Atteveld who signed from Everton for a good few quid, scored an OG in his first game, was sent off at Watford along with Aizlewood and Allison and we never saw him again?

Decent player but absolutely disastrous for us.

Didnt score an OG on his debut iirc but he did set up a goal for the opposition ( think it was Southend) with a sh1t back pass. I think it was the only goal of the game but I could be wrong.

Didnt score an OG on his debut iirc but he did set up a goal for the opposition ( think it was Southend) with a sh1t back pass. I think it was the only goal of the game but I could be wrong.

That's probably right Pete, a long time ago is my excuse. :facepalm:  Nothing to do with being absolutely shit faced at the time, honest!

It seems I've seen som absolute rubbish in a City shirt (Thank you Russell Osman). I would say any of Colin "Dead" Loss, Rodney McAree, Brian Mitchell, "Marvelous" Marvin Harriott or Abdul Kamara would be close but the worst has to be Clemens Zwijneneberg. One appearance at Ipswich

Having seen all of those players, Brian Mitchell stands out as a beacon of shite. You can throw Dave Thompson into that dire pool, too.

all this talk of how bad el bad is has made we wonder who is the worst player ever to turn out for city.

my vote goes to Gus Caesar signed on a free from arsenal no less and quite simply the most inept performer i have seen.

who would you pick?

I've waited a long time for someone to start a thread about me but I would've liked it be in in completely different circumstances!!

In all seriousness I would have to agree he was absolutely terrible!!!!!!!!!

Archived