IGNORED

U21

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

Not on the twitter feed or official site.

Obviously Wes Burns & Liam Kelly played.

Can anyone enlighten us further?

Ok so same as last thursday but Marley played up top instead of Barnett

Reid is out injured.

Pearson was rested, but kelly played and scored the rebound from the pen.

Joe bryan played , wes played, Wynter played, jack batten , mafuta, lewis hall, morrel.

So in order

Dave in goal

Wynter batten lew carey hall

gus, morrell and kelly

Bishop bryan burns

We dominated first 45, should have been out of sight

Much more even second half.

Ok so same as last thursday but Marley played up top instead of Barnett

Reid is out injured.

Pearson was rested, but kelly played and scored the rebound from the pen.

Joe bryan played , wes played, Wynter played, jack batten , mafuta, lewis hall, morrel.

So in order

Dave in goal

Wynter batten lew carey hall

gus, morrell and kelly

Bishop bryan burns

We dominated first 45, should have been out of sight

Much more even second half.

Thanks for that, how's Kelly looking?

As someone who watches that age group quite a lot, what young players look good? Are they far off Bobby, Bryan and Wes B?

Thanks for that, how's Kelly looking?

As someone who watches that age group quite a lot, what young players look good? Are they far off Bobby, Bryan and Wes B?

Kelly is a very clever player and i think is ready again physically at least, looks like he would not want the season to end just now

on the youngsters

Joe Morrell obvioulsy, but he will spend the vast majority of next season playing u21 football

Lew Hall is developing well and i would describe him as a technicaly comfortable left winger, needs another year in the 21s

Jack Batten, clever central defender, strong a big for his age, he may well break into the squad next year.

Marley Bishop, needs more time, but thats one commodity he has in abundance, still very young

Wynter looks like he is being reinvented as a wing back, i saw him play that role against Clevedon town in pre season and i think thats his best position.

Gus i have not seen enough of to make a fair judgement, but looks like he has real promise.

Krans i think will move on at the end of the season

Brundle ... those on here know i am also a fan of Brundle, but not sure if he is the gaffers plans or not, currently on loan at Cheltenham and playing right Back

This group of players look very promsing, compared to the 5/6 we brough in last season, the majorityof which have moved on now.

Ajala, Dobby etc

Kelly is a very clever player and i think is ready again physically at least, looks like he would not want the season to end just now

on the youngsters

Joe Morrell obvioulsy, but he will spend the vast majority of next season playing u21 football

Lew Hall is developing well and i would describe him as a technicaly comfortable left winger, needs another year in the 21s

Jack Batten, clever central defender, strong a big for his age, he may well break into the squad next year.

Marley Bishop, needs more time, but thats one commodity he has in abundance, still very young

Wynter looks like he is being reinvented as a wing back, i saw him play that role against Clevedon town in pre season and i think thats his best position.

Gus i have not seen enough of to make a fair judgement, but looks like he has real promise.

Krans i think will move on at the end of the season

Brundle ... those on here know i am also a fan of Brundle, but not sure if he is the gaffers plans or not, currently on loan at Cheltenham and playing right Back

This group of players look very promsing, compared to the 5/6 we brough in last season, the majorityof which have moved on now.

Ajala, Dobby etc

Excellent prospect is Batten and a real shame that SC blocked his proposed loan move to Weston a few weeks back!

Playing in a competitive men's league where winning and losing actually matters (Instead of the U21s) would of done his development the world of good.

Archived