IGNORED

U21

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

You say Marley bishop is young how old is he do you know ?

I hear the coaching staff and especially oconnor like him .

Where is he from and what's his attitude like ?

Also joe morrell I think we will see him in the first team later in next season

rejected by Cardiff, not 18 yet. When i say rejected, they wouldnt get off the pot and good old Trevor Challis was in there very quickly.

His step dad brought him over around two years ago, i watched him develop at Cardiff as a 12 year old onwards, and for some reason, like others i could mention, didnt fit in with what they were looking for.

very fast, a bit to learn, but a good prospect and now just breaking into 21s

give him another year and we can assess his potential better.

On his attitude.... dont worry about that score, his step parents are lovely people and he is a really nice guy himself anyway.

sounds good

rejected by Cardiff, not 18 yet. When i say rejected, they wouldnt get off the pot and good old Trevor Challis was in there very quickly.

His step dad brought him over around two years ago, i watched him develop at Cardiff as a 12 year old onwards, and for some reason, like others i could mention, didnt fit in with what they were looking for.

On his attitude.... dont worry about that score, his step parents are lovely people and he is a really nice guy himself anyway.

So I take it with him coming from Cardiff he is part of the ever growing welsh contingent in the academy ?

Thanks for these interesting insights. Sounds like things are very promising.

Who do you think are the best prospects out of the younger players? (Not including Joe Bryan, Wes Burns and Bobby Reid)

Thanks for these interesting insights. Sounds like things are very promising.

Who do you think are the best prospects out of the younger players? (Not including Joe Bryan, Wes Burns and Bobby Reid)

oh god its always difficult to tell you know at this stage.

but i am going for the not so obvious

i am a big fan of Lewis Hall

managed correctly he could be the left winger we havent got.

Lovely left foof, great balance and vision.

he needs to grow a little, but you put me on the spot so there goes, i could have gone for more safe/obvious choices but left wingers are not easy to find.

he needs to grow a little, but you put me on the spot so there goes, i could have gone for more safe/obvious choices but left wingers are not easy to find.

Thanks, yep a difficult question but thanks for the answer! Don't hear him mentioned as much as Morrell/mafuta so good to know

sounds good

So I take it with him coming from Cardiff he is part of the ever growing welsh contingent in the academy ?

there are a few

Connor Evans hasnt been mentioned yet

look out for him

another good old welsh boy

Also dont forget Tom Fry, Joe McNulty and Aron Davies

i think we now have 7 welsh internationals amoung the young ranks

Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20140221-walesu17-1373838.aspx#BSK39QHaJ0ktsfVF.99

there are a few

Connor Evans hasnt been mentioned yet

look out for him

another good old welsh boy

Also dont forget Tom Fry, Joe McNulty and Aron Davies

i think we now have 7 welsh internationals amoung the young ranks

Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20140221-walesu17-1373838.aspx#BSK39QHaJ0ktsfVF.99

Yah boo sucks to the red lady boys ;0)

Funnily enough he was the one name given to me about a year ago by one of the medical team down there (big Arsenal fan)

Archived