IGNORED

Tottenham

Barrs Court Red

Tottenham have massively underachieved this year, the club seems a mess from top to bottom at the moment, with Levy and Baldini being the main culprits

AVB probably shouldn't of been sacked but results were below par

But Sherwood has been a disaster, his temper is hilarious yet sad, players didn't want to play for him

Right decision for me, and I'd be pleased if I was a Tottenham fan that he's leaving.

Tottenham have massively underachieved this year, the club seems a mess from top to bottom at the moment, with Levy and Baldini being the main culprits

AVB probably shouldn't of been sacked but results were below par

But Sherwood has been a disaster, his temper is hilarious yet sad, players didn't want to play for him

Right decision for me, and I'd be pleased if I was a Tottenham fan that he's leaving.

AVB is never going to get another job in this country after he failed miserably at 2 big clubs.

The only daft decision with Sherwood was appointing him in the first place. Same as Adams.. will be very short lived as well. 

Should have kept Harry.. but then stating the obvious in football circles these days usually falls on deaf ears not least because a significant minority of people running the clubs are as thick as two short planks.

The only daft decision with Sherwood was appointing him in the first place. Same as Adams.. will be very short lived as well. 

Should have kept Harry.. but then stating the obvious in football circles these days usually falls on deaf ears not least because a significant minority of people running the clubs are as thick as two short planks.

I like harry but look at his record and what has he really done!!!

So another manager sacked (of sorts).

What I don't understand, is what they really expect?

They're not a club you'd associate with sustained periods of league success yet seem to expect top four as a given.

Is he sacked ?

Pretty much the only fans with bigger delusions of grandeur than our own!

Every Spuds fan I know think they are a massive top 4 club, for some unknown reason, all hated AVB and wanted him out despite him being their most successful manager of all time, statistically.

I mentioned when avb got sacked that they had dreams of grandeur above their status.

Spurs have been in the champs league once, the same amount of times as Blackburn, Leeds and newcastle.

If memory serves they have won the same amount of trophies in the last ten years as Swansea, Wigan, Portsmouth and Birmingham city.

Yet to finish 5th or 6th is deemed failure?

They sacked avb after getting thrashed by Manchester city and liverpool. Two teams that have thrashed virtually everyone they have played this year with the exception of Chelsea. Why did they think they are so different to the rest of the division?

Someone needs to get a grip at the club.

I mentioned when avb got sacked that they had dreams of grandeur above their status.

Spurs have been in the champs league once, the same amount of times as Blackburn, Leeds and newcastle.

If memory serves they have won the same amount of trophies in the last ten years as Swansea, Wigan, Portsmouth and Birmingham city.

Yet to finish 5th or 6th is deemed failure?

They sacked avb after getting thrashed by Manchester city and liverpool. Two teams that have thrashed virtually everyone they have played this year with the exception of Chelsea. Why did they think they are so different to the rest of the division?

Someone needs to get a grip at the club.

Spot on.

Malt:... He took over when they were bottom of the table. He was ridiculously sacked for some high school kid when they were in a champions league spot or thereabout.

Moreover there was no improvement on that final position even after the guy spent 100 million.

Let's not be critical of a bloke just because you may not like him.. That alone is non sensical... He was the best manager, position for position and pound for pound that Levy has been lucky enough to have in recent times and the fruit cake then went and sacked him.

Fans that ignore vital statistical data have their head up their arse.

That is all.

Who's the better manager for Bristol City BCR? Danny Wilson or Gary Johnson?

Who's the best manager in Sheffield Uniteds history?

Win ratio data is not a true reflection. Anyone with half a brain can see that Sherwood's Spurs are not as good as Harry Redknapps.

Archived