IGNORED

Oyston - What A Vile Man

cheshire_red

Whilst I agree with their protests regarding the conduct of the Chairman I really feel that they could do with coming back down to League one to knock a bit of sense into them. Reading that article above it seems that their supporters trust are a bunch on highly opinionated nobs. Come on lads/lasses talking about 'the abyss that relegation to League One would bring'. Have you forgotten that you are a piss pot little club that used to be more than happy with a top half finish in this league and were always in the shadow of PNE?

Somebody must have gone to a lot of trouble to get that billboard trailer outside the ground. I would have thought that was a fairly provocative thing to do personally. So the chairman treats it with the contempt it deserves? No big deal, well done him. Facts is that Blackpool have gone though their best times in living memory over the last few years and their fans have come to believe they have a right to that all the time. Personally hope to see them in the 'abyss' next year but don't expect we will -  still looks like the ex-City manager double of Barnsley and Yeovil for sure with one of Millwall, Charlton, Doncaster or Blackpool to join them. You'd have thought that as fans they should be getting behind the team in this struggle, but apparently not.

surely its swings and roundabouts a bit though?

supposing they have another dull season,numbers drop off,need signings to improve squad to avoid relegation, who has to stump up the money to do this?

i would imagine SL would have liked a profit pot before having to invest as much as he has.

i must admit im out of my depth here,dont know any facts but that statement sounds a little bit of sour grapes because they arent going back up?

talking about 'the abyss that relegation to League One would bring'. Have you forgotten that you are a piss pot little club that used to be more than happy with a top half finish in this league and were always in the shadow of PNE?

This. I'm amazed their crowds have held up like they do. For years and years they would bump along on 4K  .

Archived