IGNORED

Reid

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

• Admin

I thought he was injured, but SC says he's poised to come back after getting his 'zip' back in training. Was it a classic case of young players getting burn out or was there more behind this.

I was under the impression that he was out injured

SC says that it wasn't the reason, as he was only injured for a week and hasn't played for 5 weeks. Maybe just resting young player

don't get the whole ''he needs a rest''. He's 21, not 16. Derrick Williams is playing week in week out and is the same age. Wade Elliott is 35 and always looks as fresh as a daisy on the pitch. Maybe there's more to it and Reid isn't looking after himself properly.

SC says that it wasn't the reason, as he was only injured for a week and hasn't played for 5 weeks. Maybe just resting young player

who do you drop for him Wade Elliot who's been one of the top performers, Gillett who plays the anchor role (not reids strong point) or Marlon Pack who's been putting in some good performance,

He isn't playing simply because he doesn't deserve to due to the fact other players are keeping him out,

who do you drop for him Wade Elliot who's been one of the top performers, Gillett who plays the anchor role (not reids strong point) or Marlon Pack who's been putting in some good performance,

He isn't playing simply because he doesn't deserve to due to the fact other players are keeping him out,

Yep, he's fine on the bench as an impact sub. Fresh legs and bags of enthusiasm make up for other shortcomings. 

I think we've yet to see the best of Bob. I always like a player who can dribble the ball at feet with close control and it's something of a dying art, so it's nice to see him when he's on song.

Simply not good enough.

At 21 he should be establishing himself in an average team, laughable how  some  on here annmounced  he was our great playmaking saviour on the back of one decent performance against southampton reserves.

Although his virtues might've been overhyped by some, he had more decent performances than that!

Simply not good enough.

At 21 he should be establishing himself in an average team, laughable how some on here annmounced he was our great playmaking saviour on the back of one decent performance against southampton reserves.

Have you downed a bottle of wine again Jeff?

Perfectly sober and confidently predict that we will be saying exactly the same things about reid, bryan and possibly burns, who i do have some hope with, this time next season.

I agree to an extent with you about Reid. First half of the season he was often very good and one of our better players but hasn't kicked on second half of the season. He doesn't influence the game enough at present and has become far too casual.

His goal and assist return has been very poor.

Perfectly sober and confidently predict that we will be saying exactly the same things about reid, bryan and possibly burns, who i do have some hope with, this time next season.

I hope, and think, you will be proved wrong about Burns.

Everything I've heard about him suggests his attitude is spot on.

Archived