IGNORED

Masterchef Thread?

Will Rollason

Television doesn't get any more difficult than watching that shite !

Agreed. It would be one of the last programmes I'd watch along with any xfactor, strictly, talent garbage.

Ah breathe, I fel better now!

Funnily enough it's a cookery show, if you don't like cooking, don't watch.

I don't think you have to not not like cookery to not like one particular show. However thank you for your advice on how to manage my television viewing, I would never have thought of that.

Seems like low standards this year - rabbits in headlights when Marcus Wareing appeared. Ping all the way for me ............... or maybe Jack ................... or the lindy hop teacher. His tart did look lush.

51 posts?? where you been for the last 7 years then??? :P

think we might have this thread to ourselves

Luke Bot all the way :ph34r:

Well I'm bored of arguing with Christians so you may see more of me here now. More than you see me down the "Gate. Not sue about Luke, he has a tendency to panic and J & G have a history of not liking scientists, so we'll see.

Bit of a shock result tonight, I thought Luke and his experimental surf n turf were going home or maybe the raw neck of lamb and ahem, sweetbreads guy. But no, it was a controversial decision against Rob and his chicken roll. Definitely ladies night,

The luke bot overheated AGAIN but pulled it off in the end, Ping looking soo strong.

Angela will crack and Micheal has no personality so its JAck, Luke and Ping for me

Angela did indeed crack - big time!

Obviously it's all down to tonight but the last couple have made Jack a real strong contender for me 50/50 with Ping

Luke cracks me up but very hit or miss - potato, sausage and melted cheese offering last night was pretty shocking at this stage (even though I would have demolished it)

Archived