IGNORED

So Then, Simon Moore?

Lack of Action Man

'Moore' than likely he'll be off at the end of the season. Championship teams would have him, Maybe Brentford again.

Pulled off some cracking saves today, Handling a bit iffy but never out of control of the ball after he parried it into the ground. A very good young keeper all the best for the rest of his career

Personally I'd give our keepers much game time as possible, Moore will be off at the end the season Frankie looks like he's coming good & the keeper we wanted.

Indeed. Keep Frankie in and work on his confidence. He has got better and better. No point in denting that confidence.... Unless of course we are signing Moore

Indeed. Keep Frankie in and work on his confidence. He has got better and better. No point in denting that confidence.... Unless of course we are signing Moore

that's the way I see it he's turned it round since coming back in & hope it stays that way, keep playing him like you say get his confidence up even more & if we're going to sign Moore then maybe rotate & let them know they're fighting for the starting spot next season. From what Cotterill said Frankie's been a great professional when he was dropped & sounds like he's got a good attitude.

that's the way I see it he's turned it round since coming back in & hope it stays that way, keep playing him like you say get his confidence up even more & if we're going to sign Moore then maybe rotate & let them know they're fighting for the starting spot next season. From what Cotterill said Frankie's been a great professional when he was dropped & sounds like he's got a good attitude.

Aye very complimentary about his attitude. He has done well considering the abuse he got. Good come back from the lad. Could have really let the mistakes and groans from the crowd get to him. Gives a good insight to his personality and how he deals with pressure. Looks good to me.

One can only assume that there is a chance of signing him. More than happy, if that's the case. Think he is a decent young keeper with massive potential.

Frankie's decent as well, so that pairing would cover the keeper position nicely for next season.

Moore is too good for League 1.

Be very surprised if we kept him.

Well most would have said that about fielding... You are as good as the league you play in.

This is Moore's level... At the moment. He has never played higher to prove your statement

Fielding has mainly played behind an appalling defence in a team devoid of confidence. Moore has mainly played in an improving defence and a team whose confidence has been on the up. Give Fielding the opportunity to play behind this far beeter defence in a team with good confidence.

Not so sure about that. He was dropped pretty early in the season.. He has made most of his appearances in the last month or so. But IMO put in better performances in than Moore in front of this improving defence.

I guess we are saying the same thing though.

Moore may have a good chance of getting into Cardiff's team next season, as they seem doomed for relegation and I'm sure other Prem teams would be interested in Marshall.

Agree with this. Joe Lewis isn't all that in my opinion and I would have thought Moore would be looking to grab the Cardiff Nr 1 jersey next season. Marshall will go to a Prem club no problem - won them the game today and not for the first time either.

Don't overlook the politics involved here. We loan Simon Moore on the basis we play him - we're performing a function for Cardiff as part of this. SC is good in the loan market and will want to keep that reputation for playing his loan players. It gives us a competitive advantage in the loan market in the future, particularly with Cardiff.

I suspect that is partly the reason he will rotate, even though I doubt Moore will stay. So it's sensible.

Archived