IGNORED

Anyone Fancy 9Th Place.

CITYAREREDANDWHITE

Seeing the games we've got left, and looking at the table, I think a 9th place finish is highly possible, and with Walsall on a bad run and Bradford not doing to well, i think we will definatly finish top half

I think if SC was in charge at the start of the season we would be in the playoffs now. Anyway that's be done to death looking forward to a good end to the season and hit the ground running come August. If we finish top half this season it is an unbelievable turnaround.

Well I hope so given our previous pathetic run in's over the last few season's. Cotts needs to keep the squad winning to carry on to our promotion season , we can be Champs by Christmas.2014.

Ah yes, as long as everyone keeps their expectations as realistic as this, what can go wrong..?!

Well I hope so given our previous pathetic run in's over the last few season's. Cotts needs to keep the squad winning to carry on to our promotion season , we can be Champs by Christmas.2014.

For God's sake.

Its possible but we're going to have to get 10 out of the next 12 minimum I'd think if we want a top 10 finish. Top 12 is much more likely and I'd be more than happy with that considering where we were a few months ago. SC has earned the right to build a sqaud that can challenge for promotion next season. I think, based on what I've seen so far, I trust him alot more with money for signing players than any of the previous managers over the last few years.

Its possible but we're going to have to get 10 out of the next 12 minimum I'd think if we want a top 10 finish. Top 12 is much more likely and I'd be more than happy with that considering where we were a few months ago. SC has earned the right to build a sqaud that can challenge for promotion next season. I think, based on what I've seen so far, I trust him alot more with money for signing players than any of the previous managers over the last few years.

That should be achievable TBH. Our 4 remaining opponents are all currently below us in the table, we shoud win our 2 home games and a win at Stevenage and a draw at Crawley should not be beyond this team.

Agree with everything else you say.

We are now the kind of team that teams at the bottom will want to play - mid table with seemingly nothing to play for. They will be all fighting for their lives, so I do not expect the last few games to be gimmies. Hope we do not tail off now, but it is possible. 

We are now the kind of team that teams at the bottom will want to play - mid table with seemingly nothing to play for. They will be all fighting for their lives, so I do not expect the last few games to be gimmies. Hope we do not tail off now, but it is possible. 

It's a danger, of course. Walsall was a danger. They were playing for nothing so they could play with a bit of freedom and less tension, but these teams we're playing are down there for a reason, because they are crap.  Notts county have conceded 74 goals. Baldock and JET will have a field day

Well lets just say I do not expect Notts Co to be 0-0!

Of all the teams at the bottom, they are the one showing some real recent form, having won four from five, scoring 13 in the process. Their only defeat was 3-1 at Brentford, which is no disgrace. Equally, most of those wins were against teams around them, but still needed winning. As we relax a little, would not be surprised to see one of those 4-3 type games!

It's a danger, of course. Walsall was a danger. They were playing for nothing so they could play with a bit of freedom and less tension, but these teams we're playing are down there for a reason, because they are crap.  Notts county have conceded 74 goals. Baldock and JET will have a field day

Proof that you really do not understand a lot about football, why on earth do you think County will be a push over? They are just clear of fourth place (four go down you know) and will be difficult opposition, look at their current record and that might explain to you  what I am saying.

Two down yesterday and they win 4-2 JCR is on fire, where is your logic Lodger?

Proof that you really do not understand a lot about football, why on earth do you think County will be a push over? They are just clear of fourth place (four go down you know) and will be difficult opposition, look at their current record and that might explain to you  what I am saying.

Two down yesterday and they win 4-2 JCR is on fire, where is your logic Lodger?

Where did I say it'll be a pushover?? I said they've conceded a lot of goal this season, 74 in fact. We have two of the most dangerous forwards in the league. I expect them to score goals and cause county problems all game. Whether we keep them out the other end is another issue.. We should be looking to beat a team that have concede goals for fun and lost the most games in the whole league.. do you agree?

Big on name calling low on self esteem normally the cause for such cockiness behind a keyboard. 

Wake up, and see that I was being ironic, no need for abuse is there? 

Seems like I've touched a nerve here, it clearly has upset you dearly, I apologise for giving you dogs abuse by calling you a fool. :yes:

Archived