IGNORED

How Much Would You Pay For A Match

screech

Always the Bridesmaid made a good suggestion in a previous thread:

"Everybody should be allowed in free but pay to get out.

We could pay what we thought was the just amount according to the performance on the pitch."

It would only work if every club did it. Otherwise no players would join us as their pay will vary because of the performance (fair but modern footballers don't like it)

Always the Bridesmaid made a good suggestion in a previous thread:

"Everybody should be allowed in free but pay to get out.

We could pay what we thought was the just amount according to the performance on the pitch."

I wonder what the receipts would have been at the Methanium on Saturday?

Are you completely ******* stupid? Read the OP!!!

Its asking how much would you pay, not the average price.

Some people....

Fair point. And yes I am completely stupid.

In that case I'd stretch to 0.5p per match but they'd have to be ones that don't annoyingly break in half when you strike them.

I'd also like a cooler flame so I don't burn my fingers.

I think each league should have a maximum ticket price structure in place. 30-35 for the prem, 20-25 for the champ 15 league one and 10 league two. The failure to do this when prices started rising has left us in a situation now where prices are gwtting out of control. Personally I twould be happy to pay12-15 quid for a regular city home game. I happily paid 60 quid plus for my play off final ticket as that was a game that wont happen very often but where we are now and how we are performing and the quality of our players I think anything above 15 is unreasonable. When you factor in other costs then it's cheaper to do other stuff.

Archived