IGNORED

Play Up Pompey Pompey Play Up

i hate you butler

You only have to actually take a look at some of the teams in the Skrill Prem to realise just how hilarious it would be IF they did go down.

They have been looking over their shoulders at the leagues trap door for years now and never improve as everyone predicts them too.

Surely it is there destiny, finally, please...!!

They have every chance, their away form is shocking and they have two games away, wycombe who are fighting for their lives and pompey who are on a good run = 0 points

one of their home games is against second placed Rochdale who will surely be looking to confirm promotion, the only banana skin is Mansfield who maybe looking at assured L2 football next season and putting out a below par squad.

I can only see them getting another 3 points from 12 but will that be enough to keep them up ?

I still cant see them going down, they have always been that kind of team, pants but spawny as you like.

It obviously wouldn't harm us as nearly a century of two league clubs in Bristol has produced the most mediocre sh1t possible...with us being least sh1t of the two.

Yep have sympathy here! If they get relegated I will of course get sh1t faced and celebrate for a month at least. But I can see some really dodgy decision going their way and the blue few getting to stay up on goals scored. Still as the man said Dare to Dream!

Wycombe and Northampton played as well today, finished 1-1.

With Rovers still having to play Wycombe, that could be the decider.

Never the less, 0 points for the Blue lot tomorrow would help a lot.

It's the Wycombe connection that is convincing me this is possible. Everytime they seem to be near relegation Wycombe are always involved. I still laugh about that time when Rovers were winning at Wycombe only for the game to be abondoned because of a storm. I mifht be wromg but i'm sure Rovers then went on and lost the rearanged game? Wycombe seem to be their bogey side.

I shall be setting off to Pompey in an hour or so, and I will be delighted if we get a point down there. We really have been playing unvbelievably badly in the past few games and we are capable of losing all our remaining games. However, we did put in some very good performances against Plymouth and Burton about 6 weeks ago (Remember talk of our , err, late play off push), and if we can recreate that form, I think we will just sneak out of it- if we don't we deserve to go down.

If it was City in the same boat I would be loving every minute, however, talk of City fans actually turning up at our last game to celebrate is wanky in the extreme, just enjoy it with a beer at home!

Luckily I have changed jobs so have a new phone number, so Squeaker if you're reading this, all those texts I know you must be sending are a waste of time :)

I shall be setting off to Pompey in an hour or so, and I will be delighted if we get a point down there. We really have been playing unvbelievably badly in the past few games and we are capable of losing all our remaining games. However, we did put in some very good performances against Plymouth and Burton about 6 weeks ago (Remember talk of our , err, late play off push), and if we can recreate that form, I think we will just sneak out of it- if we don't we deserve to go down.

If it was City in the same boat I would be loving every minute, however, talk of City fans actually turning up at our last game to celebrate is wanky in the extreme, just enjoy it with a beer at home!

Luckily I have changed jobs so have a new phone number, so Squeaker if you're reading this, all those texts I know you must be sending are a waste of time :)

I would say good luck. But it'd just be a lie.

Remember a few of yours turning up at Birmingham......what goes around !

Archived