IGNORED

Play Up Pompey Pompey Play Up

i hate you butler

I shall be setting off to Pompey in an hour or so, and I will be delighted if we get a point down there. We really have been playing unvbelievably badly in the past few games and we are capable of losing all our remaining games. However, we did put in some very good performances against Plymouth and Burton about 6 weeks ago (Remember talk of our , err, late play off push), and if we can recreate that form, I think we will just sneak out of it- if we don't we deserve to go down.

If it was City in the same boat I would be loving every minute, however, talk of City fans actually turning up at our last game to celebrate is wanky in the extreme, just enjoy it with a beer at home!

Luckily I have changed jobs so have a new phone number, so Squeaker if you're reading this, all those texts I know you must be sending are a waste of time :)

Ummmm so how bout the 10/15 sags who came to ashton gate last season vs Birmingham?

Wycombe have to play (almost) relegated Torquay final day of the season, so if it goes down to the final day I'd expect a Wycombe win!

Ha ha of course they would beat Torquay. Any team who can't beat Torquay deserve to go down.

This might be old age, but I also seek to remember us having a promotion confirmed a day we were not playing, due to a result at Wycombe going our way. If I have remembered that right, they really are a bogey side to Rovers in every possible way!

Archived