IGNORED

City's Player Of The Season?

CITYSCOUT1970

I would say Baldock, with Williams young player of the season.

But.....  Wade Elliott in the few games he has played, imo, has made the midfield, and with it pushed us on when we could have faltered and quite easily failed to stay up.

So, for all Baldock has done I think he deserves it, but he could equally share it with Elliott.

I would say Baldock, with Williams young player of the season.

But.....  Wade Elliott in the few games he has played, imo, has made the midfield, and with it pushed us on when we could have faltered and quite easily failed to stay up.

So, for all Baldock has done I think he deserves it, but he could equally share it with Elliott.

Agreed

You can't fault a striker who has become the league's top scorer. When did we last have that?!

Allied to his ability to find the onion bag, he's a model pro, he stepped up to the mark as captain (when others at this club have crumbled) and he puts maximum effort in every game. the guy must run a half-marathon at least, every match.

So it's Baldock for me, with Williams as YPOTS.

Baldock was the Senior Reds player of the year with Bryan as young player.

Bryan? Difficult one to understand that - good goal against Rovers etc. but how he gets above Derek Williams or Wes Burns I don't know.

Still, all about opinions eh?

Baldock and Reid as young player

Of course, opinions are welcome, but I'm intrigued as to how you might class Reid, or others opting for Joe Bryan, over virtual ever present 19 year old Williams..? Just interested how you form that opinion?

Of course, opinions are welcome, but I'm intrigued as to how you might class Reid, or others opting for Joe Bryan, over virtual ever present 19 year old Williams..? Just interested how you form that opinion?

Not disagreeing but Derrick Williams is 21.

As for player of the season it will probably be Baldock but Osborne is a decent shout.

Unlike our other defenders I can't think of a single goal he was to blame for and has been a consistent, calm presence in the weakest area of our side.

Archived