IGNORED

Jet How Much Is He Worth Now And How The Hell Do We Keep Hold Of Him

ciderbeans

I really think Burns can play through the middle in the withdrawn role.

I'm not sure Wes has it in his locker to play through the middle and his pace would be missed out wide. Bobby Reid on the other hand could certainly play the 'JET' role IMHO.

As Paul Jewell once said of JET: "world beater one minute, panel beater the next". And that, I think, is the issue. Anyone who signs him does so knowing its a bit of a gamble. On his day, I'd gladly pay just to watch him. The trouble is, he doesn't have as many 'days' as we'd all like. Personally, I think he's quite happy here and wouldn't want to leave anyway, but that obviously depends on SC thoughts, and maybe our ability to hold on to Baldock.

As Paul Jewell once said of JET: "world beater one minute, panel beater the next". And that, I think, is the issue. Anyone who signs him does so knowing its a bit of a gamble. On his day, I'd gladly pay just to watch him. The trouble is, he doesn't have as many 'days' as we'd all like. Personally, I think he's quite happy here and wouldn't want to leave anyway, but that obviously depends on SC thoughts, and maybe our ability to hold on to Baldock.

Personally, I reckon Baldock is happiest to be here of the two, particularly since O'Driscoll left...

...which is worrying as I can see JET wanting to go and us getting an offer we can't refuse for Baldock...

:-O

One thing jet can definately do is hold the ball up well and find that pass no others will. His presence on the ball in his position could not be fulfilled by anyone else we have at the club and it is something we need. Reid, gillett and pack are too lightweight. Unless we sign a player light chuks aneke who is a goal scoring midfielder with presence, we must keep him

Archived