IGNORED

Stevenage Natchday Thread

Major Isewater

True, they'd be a big fish, but they are in dire, dire straights off the pitch, which would be exacerbated by relegation.

Unlike Wolves, I doubt they'd have the fiscal muscle to retain key players like Wanderers did with Sako, Ikeme and Stearman, nor the money to cherry pick players like Henry or McDonald or Clarke, all of whom are Championship quality.

Plus, the lack of parachute payments to soften the blow of having so many higher earners would not be great, and I must say; Clark is not a manager I have much time for, unlike Jackett.

I fear Brum a lot less than Yeovil, who at least kept their belts tight and retained the core squad who made it out of this league last year, and have a better manager fo this division.

How many points have Yeovil dropped in the last 5 minutes? They will be a tough prospect if they keep GJ.

Well done City, really positive end to what looked like a disastrous season at one point. My points prediction in that thread at the start of the season was that we would finish on 55, very happy to be proved wrong.

Can't wait till next Saturday....it's nice to feel like that again instead if nervously looking at our form against those teams around us.

Archived