IGNORED

Zar-X Shirts

redsontour

Amazing how easy it is to get a kit right and how major manufacturers just can't

I agree with you but think their argument would be that they have to create a new kit every season in order to make more money from replica shirt sales. There's only so many designs you can do before you run out and have to start doing some 'not very good ones'. Having said that, we never seem to have a nice kit and the above proposal would be our nicest kit in the last 10 years by a country mile!

I agree with you but think their argument would be that they have to create a new kit every season in order to make more money from replica shirt sales. There's only so many designs you can do before you run out and have to start doing some 'not very good ones'. Having said that, we never seem to have a nice kit and the above proposal would be our nicest kit in the last 10 years by a country mile!

Every year this thread pops up with fans doing their own designs, all unique and different. If you catalogued an OTIB kit design from threads of the past we'd be set for kit designs for the next 50 years.

Zarx had first batch production issues on the rugby shirt this season, since been sorted so if you only saw the first 125 year anniversary kit in the press last year it has changed a little. Also why the design is different to the norm.

This coming season zarx have stated it's going to change a fair bit and I'm quite looking forward to it. They've been pretty transparent about the whole process, are local and they've left me pretty happy overall.

Was fun messing about on their site making kits when it was first announced. Don't know if it's still there.

Well Saturday's edition of the Bounty Hunter said they were.

No monopoly on truth, it seems.

You don't buy the BH for "facts", do you Reg?  At least one cock up per issue has been our modus operandi since 1988!  

But do write in and complain, as there'll be less room for crass errors by the usual suspects (me) next time round.

PS. We did get an apology in early doors, see the thread The Bountyhunter Fanzine - New Issue On Sale Crewe Game, Includes...

You don't buy the BH for "facts", do you Reg?  At least one cock up per issue has been our modus operandi since 1988!  

But do write in and complain, as there'll be less room for crass errors by the usual suspects (me) next time round.

PS. We did get an apology in early doors, see the thread The Bountyhunter Fanzine - New Issue On Sale Crewe Game, Includes...

PPS. The point of the article still stands though - ZAR-X ain't up to it and we've dodged a bullet if it's not them.

And I speak with first hand experience of ZAR-X rugby kit, before Rinkadink pops over from the Bris messageboard to defend their honour.   

PPS. The point of the article still stands though - ZAR-X ain't up to it and we've dodged a bullet if it's not them.

And I speak with first hand experience of ZAR-X rugby kit, before Rinkadink pops over from the Bris messageboard to defend their honour.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just gave mine. Apparently the rugby won't be using them next season anyway.

I guess we'll be going with whomever is doing city's.

PS not sure what the dig was about. Have I upset you in some way? :laugh:

The kit is supplied by and branded Bristol Sport. Those at the fans parliament were shown a prototype of the Home and Away shirts.

...and?  Let me guess: the home kit's mostly red...and the away kit...isn't???

You are allowed to say a little more, you know :yes:

Archived