IGNORED

Where Are People Parking At Wycombe?

Eddie Hitler

Been practising for a while how to act like a sag and fit in with them, I knocked some of my teeth out and haven't showered for two weeks. Will it work???

Don't forget to drag your knuckles.

That's the big 'un.

And get your hair cut proper like.

571127d1379585769-very-rare-fuehrerwein-

Um.... parking anybody?

I've never flown a jet before. But we're all that desperate to witness the demise of the Gas rather than supporting our own team at the Gate on Saturday those are the lengths we will go to (well that's what some Gashead's City supporting mate reckons anyway)!!

We are selling tickets under the guise of  "Experience a Trip to Eternal Oblivion" and they are becoming very popular

I dunno seems obvious to me that Dave Lloyd should get our kick-off earlier so that we can all travel en masse via Hotwells Quay and Campbells Steamer from Ashton Gate to  see 'em combustisised at WW.

Either that or all beamed up to The Starship Enterprise.

Or have a big screen installed and live feed from WW so we can watch both games

I've never flown a jet before. But we're all that desperate to witness the demise of the Gas rather than supporting our own team at the Gate on Saturday those are the lengths we will go to (well that's what some Gashead's City supporting mate reckons anyway)!!

Not to worry, we have found a couple of Ryanair pilots to do the job and they reckon Aberdeen is fairly close to Wycombe. Just need to organise the buses now & job done.

Archived