IGNORED

Weekend Betting

Rocky

Thought I'd sign up to Betfair and try out this Cash Out thingy, anyone had much luck with it? better than all or nothing?

Looking for some inspiration on the acca side of things as well as hot tips elsewhere.. ;-)

I normally do the william hill one,

6 fold for home wins 5 fold for away wins and 4 draws, (3 bets in total) for a fiver each,

I've won 3 times this season about 700 quid in total, just makes other results intresting,

as for the bet fair one, I haven't really done that as its a online one (isn't it) and I rarely get on the internet once in the ground

:laugh: if theres on thing about football its that its totally unpredictable

Not really. Most teams/matches follow season long trends.

Tip: research and bet on something if is statistically justified and there is value, otherwise feel free to lose all your money.

That said, anyone can win an accumulator if they're lucky, just the roll of the dice.

Not really. Most teams/matches follow season long trends.

Tip: research and bet on something if is statistically justified and there is value, otherwise feel free to lose all your money.

That said, anyone can win an accumulator if they're lucky, just the roll of the dice.

like chelsea losing to palace of man city drawing at home to sunderland?

Like both games not being 0-0, both having 1st and 2nd half goals, both having >1.5 goals, both not being 1-0/0-1 etc.

There are alot of markets out there. Betting on an outright team to win is, dare I say it, for mugs.

Sorry misread Palace for Sunderland, but you get the point.

Dezgimed is spot on.

Short term view there monkeh.

Consistent profits over a long period come from good research,discipline and excellent money managment.

Btw dezgimed I will reply later

Thought I'd sign up to Betfair and try out this Cash Out thingy, anyone had much luck with it? better than all or nothing?

Looking for some inspiration on the acca side of things as well as hot tips elsewhere.. ;-)

I use betfair and really enjoy it. I also have the app on my IPad which is the best app I've had from any of the other major betting companies. Cash out is a good service, I've used it a few times to cut my losses. When I've been quick off the mark I've been able to recoup a fair whack of my stake when a bet clearly wasn't going to win.

Get your money on brum getting relegated, 6/1 with hills, have a dreadful home record and still have 2 home games to play this season. Only out of drop zone on goal difference

The only thing worrying me there is there goal difference is a lot better than Blackpools, I agree they will lose 2 out of the three, so the game in hand dosnt really matter, but Blackpools last 2 games are hard so i can see as it is now come the end

Archived