IGNORED

Weekend Betting

Rocky

Thought I'd sign up to Betfair and try out this Cash Out thingy, anyone had much luck with it? better than all or nothing?

The Cash Out service: all they are basically doing is the maths for you to level up your profit (or losses) but they take far too much of a cut for doing it.

e.g. If you've bet City to win at 2/1 in a live game and they're 1-0 up with ten minutes to go, all you have to do is some simple maths to work out how much you need to LAY City for at the current odds in order to guarantee your profit. As I said before, Cash Out does this for you without you having to work it out but using it WILL NOT give you as much guaranteed profit as if you do it yourself. Basically you get given under the odds which are freely and easily available. Hope that makes sense!

The Cash Out service: all they are basically doing is the maths for you to level up your profit (or losses) but they take far too much of a cut for doing it.

e.g. If you've bet City to win at 2/1 in a live game and they're 1-0 up with ten minutes to go, all you have to do is some simple maths to work out how much you need to LAY City for at the current odds in order to guarantee your profit. As I said before, Cash Out does this for you without you having to work it out but using it WILL NOT give you as much guaranteed profit as if you do it yourself. Basically you get given under the odds which are freely and easily available. Hope that makes sense!

You sure about that?

I see what you're saying but if you've got an accy on there's too many different outcomes to place alternate bets to ensure you make a profit. I'm sure you're right that you can make more money by doing it yourself but I like the instant option of being able to cut my losses or guarantee some profit.

Archived