IGNORED

How Well Do You Know Our Past Teams?

HoldenBall

Just did this, got 163/187 which I was pretty surprised by.  Missed a couple of obvious-ish ones, but a few of them because some of the positions are wrong.

Funnily this is pretty much right back to when I first started watching City so that helped me out a bit!  Would definitely be a lot harder for  younger fans and older ones that have seen even more players come and go.

Just did this, got 163/187 which I was pretty surprised by.  Missed a couple of obvious-ish ones, but a few of them because some of the positions are wrong.

Funnily this is pretty much right back to when I first started watching City so that helped me out a bit!  Would definitely be a lot harder for  younger fans and older ones that have seen even more players come and go.

147/187 not bad could do better

137 but stopped with 8 mins left. Had a few spelling mistakes which cost me and a few I remember just couldn't think of the name. I did better in the ones from 2000-2010. Struggled with the older ones and the churn of the squad in the last 3/4 seasons.

Archived