IGNORED

How Does This Vile Knoob Keep Getting Chances (Nile Ranger Merged Thread)

M_Porter

Look the door on the **** and throw away the key:

Swindon Town footballer Nile Ranger sought by police

Police say they are looking for Swindon Town footballer Nile Ranger in connection with an assault on a woman and criminal damage to flats.

Wiltshire Police said the building's management company handed over CCTV showing a man "punching a female" and "kicking and smashing a door and lift".

The incident happened at Gordon Gardens at about 04:00 BST on 13 April.

Officers said a 23-year-old man would be "contacted via his solicitor for interview by appointment".

A Wiltshire Police spokesman said: "We are keen to hear from the woman who was with the man on Sunday 13 April at 4am and would encourage her to come forward and speak to police."

Ranger now plays for League One team Swindon Town, having left Newcastle United last summer.

Swindon Town Football Club told the BBC it had no comment to make at this time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-27178032

What did you do to end up in prison, if you don't mind saying?

I dont mind saying, it was a mistake and I have learnt. 

It was for Violence, I broke a guys Jaw in a fight and hit him over the head with a roofing slate, whilst I wont admit im wrong for getting into a row with him, I will admit I was wrong to go as far as I did and especially to pick up a roof tile and hit him with it, to be honest im lucky not to have killed the guy.

Lesson learnt, and I sought the guy out on my release and apolagised for what I did.

It was for Violence, I broke a guys Jaw in a fight and hit him over the head with a roofing slate, whilst I wont admit im wrong for getting into a row with him, I will admit I was wrong to go as far as I did and especially to pick up a roof tile and hit him with it, to be honest im lucky not to have killed the guy.

Lesson learnt, and I sought the guy out on my release and apolagised for what I did.

Respect 

Sad to hear, but glad you appear to have 'moved on' from the incident.

Note to self - don't get in a row with M Porter!!

Perhaps it's time for the FA to take action against the player for bringing the game into disrepute? After all, the FA hold his registration and thet have responsibility for protecting the good name of the sport. This would prevent troubled souls such as Ranger from being drummed out of one club only to turn up at another and pick up where he left off.

Unless you are homeless, in which case the upside, is that he's likely to put a roof over your head.*

*I'm joking M_Porter. :pray:

did make me chuckle but respect to mporter. That is what the prison service is there to do. He made a mistake, took his punishment, learned from it and is remorseful.

did make me chuckle but respect to mporter. That is what the prison service is there to do. He made a mistake, took his punishment, learned from it and is remorseful.

On reflection, hitting anyone with anything isn't really funny.  And as others say, respect for M_Porter for amending his ways.

Perhaps it's time for the FA to take action against the player for bringing the game into disrepute? After all, the FA hold his registration and thet have responsibility for protecting the good name of the sport. This would prevent troubled souls such as Ranger from being drummed out of one club only to turn up at another and pick up where he left off.

More of an ar soul than a troubled soul, IMO. He''s had more than enough chances.

Was he at least a gashead?!

Well done for apologising.

Have to confess, unless what you did was for some heinous wrong against you or your family I have no idea what could possibly make you do what you did.

I've never hit anyone in my life let alone got close to your actions.

I never will understand it.

An insane 5 minutes can give an individual and his entire family a life of misery.

I'll never understand how someone can feel it's worth the risk, let alone have the personality to want to consider it in first place.

Life is so precious. I've met many people who will never know a normal life yet there are so many assholes willing to ruin it for no reason whatsoever.

Archived