IGNORED

Nice And Nasty Clubs

Eddie Hitler

Vote for the club you like  

225 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You mean ran correctly (now anyway), play football the right way and have an excellent academy...

Southampton :

Horrible scummy fans that assault innocent fans of other teams for no apparent reason

Millions of pounds in debt (again)

Soulless bowl stadium they cannot even sell out in the premier league, let alone make any noise

Manager that can't even speak English

Ok, i admit they play good football and develop some good talents but Portsmouth :

Terrific old ground with plenty of character

Fans that follow home and away, no matter who they're playing

Good academy (whilst not as good as Southamptons)

Most importantly they own their own club. It is now (off the field) one of the best run clubs in the country

Portsmouth on the other hand..

And Southampton have set that gay little academy upvon Bath, an area which we would look to poach youngsters from, Tinnion has stated they are a nuisance! Rumours they buy off family homes for youngsters too just to get them to play for soton! They are smug thats for sure

Portsmouth is the place with the notoriously violent fans, not Southampton. Even I could probably get into Saints 'firm'!!!  :laughcont:

Plus the town is a hellhole, and the fans are always going on about what super, loyal fans they are and how they "bring thousands" everywhere, whilst casting their eyes over at their more successful neighbours. And they play in blue.  Sound familiar?

Bloody hate the skates. 

'casting eyes on their more successful neighbours'

Firstly, Portsmouth have a much more successful history than Southampton

Secondly, Southampton, while divisions higher STILL cannot leave their neighbours alone and recently flew this plane over fratton park

https://twitter.com/pn_neil_allen/status/457517736940163073

Embarrassing.

Apart from the brief time they were bankrolled by a Serbian crook, the only time they were more successful was more than half a century ago....

'casting eyes on their more successful neighbours'

Firstly, Portsmouth have a much more successful history than Southampton

Secondly, Southampton, while divisions higher STILL cannot leave their neighbours alone and recently flew this plane over fratton park

https://twitter.com/pn_neil_allen/status/457517736940163073

Embarrassing.

Someone actually paid money for that..

Portsmouth is the place with the notoriously violent fans, not Southampton. Even I could probably get into Saints 'firm'!!!  :laughcont:

Plus the town is a hellhole, and the fans are always going on about what super, loyal fans they are and how they "bring thousands" everywhere, whilst casting their eyes over at their more successful neighbours. And they play in blue.  Sound familiar?

Bloody hate the skates.

Too right. And, also like another team in blue, they spent years refusing to invest in their crappy old ground, while everyone else was being forced to modernise, which gave them an unfair advantage. And then later,having wasted all that money on average players, they wasted a shed load more getting into silly levels of debt, again at the expense of other, properly managed clubs.

Give me Southampton any day!!

• Admin

I can't seem to vote in the expanded poll so let me just say Sunderland; Swansea; Blades; Villa; Baggies

I don't dislike Newcastle fans, but I love to see those fat Geordies cry. Love it!  :devil:

You delete your original vote and vote again.

....and above is exactly how I voted.

Frankly, voting between Man Citeh and ManUre is like voting between a blue bucket of sh17 and a red one :P  - I've no great love for ManUre and their hordes of hangers-on, but Citeh and their Arab cash + those bell ends from Oasis = bleurgh

Most of the others, I'm pretty much undecided/couldn't care less.  But I went for the Arse over Spurs, as there's something about Spurs that I just don't like.  Not sure what.

And Pompey?  No.  Spent a fortune on tat ('Arry's favourite trick, look at QPR) and horrid little ground, plus dodgy fans.  Plus the town's a dump.  And they play in Blue.

I was one of the few who voted for Cardiff, my Grandad was from there ^_^

But: why no Chelski v Fulham?  Or Blackburn v Bolton (think there's no love there?)  Or Swindle v Oxford (definitely no love there)?

Archived