IGNORED

Nice And Nasty Clubs

Eddie Hitler

Vote for the club you like  

225 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Portsmouth is the place with the notoriously violent fans, not Southampton. Even I could probably get into Saints 'firm'!!! :laughcont:

Plus the town is a hellhole, and the fans are always going on about what super, loyal fans they are and how they "bring thousands" everywhere, whilst casting their eyes over at their more successful neighbours. And they play in blue. Sound familiar?

Bloody hate the skates.

Southampton are not the most successful club of the two. Quite the opposite.

And we probably shouldn't mock their following as their home and away attendances are better than ours.

Frankly, voting between Man Citeh and ManUre is like voting between a blue bucket of sh17 and a red one :P  - I've no great love for ManUre and their hordes of hangers-on, but Citeh and their Arab cash + those bell ends from Oasis = bleurgh

Most of the others, I'm pretty much undecided/couldn't care less.  But I went for the Arse over Spurs, as there's something about Spurs that I just don't like.  Not sure what.

And Pompey?  No.  Spent a fortune on tat ('Arry's favourite trick, look at QPR) and horrid little ground, plus dodgy fans.  Plus the town's a dump.  And they play in Blue.

I was one of the few who voted for Cardiff, my Grandad was from there ^_^

But: why no Chelski v Fulham?  Or Blackburn v Bolton (think there's no love there?)  Or Swindle v Oxford (definitely no love there)?

I agree - but it's Blackburn and Burnley who hate each other the most being just six miles apart!

Southampton are not the most successful club of the two. Quite the opposite.

And we probably shouldn't mock their following as their home and away attendances are better than ours.

Already explained this: I was talking about the last 50 years - apart from the brief period where they were owned by a Serbian crook.

And I wasn't mocking their attendances - I was pointing out how tedious their continual claims to be superfans are.

Already explained this: I was talking about the last 50 years - apart from the brief period where they were owned by a Serbian crook.

And I wasn't mocking their attendances - I was pointing out how tedious their continual claims to be superfans are.

Thankfully the history of football goes back more than 50 years! If that was the case should we consign Bristol City's FA cup final to the archives.

Portsmouth also won nothing under Serbian Milan Mandaric, it was Russian Alexander Gaydamak who oversaw their 2 FA cup finals ;) and fair cop, he's a bit dodgy

Thankfully the history of football goes back more than 50 years! If that was the case should we consign Bristol City's FA cup final to the archives.

Portsmouth also won nothing under Serbian Milan Mandaric, it was Russian Alexander Gaydamak who oversaw their 2 FA cup finals ;) and fair cop, he's a bit dodgy

Ah Russian crook, my mistake.

The history of football might go back more than 50 years, but I don't. And in my time, the Pompey fans attitude to Saints neatly mirrors the sort of chippy stuff you read from the gas v us.

I should declare an interest: I lived in Southampton 1987-1991.

Ah Russian crook, my mistake.

The history of football might go back more than 50 years, but I don't. And in my time, the Pompey fans attitude to Saints neatly mirrors the sort of chippy stuff you read from the gas v us.

I should declare an interest: I lived in Southampton 1987-1991.

You poor bugger. I shall be kinder to you from now on...

I agree - but it's Blackburn and Burnley who hate each other the most being just six miles apart!

Oops, you're right...mind you, they're all pretty close together up there - Preston, Blackburn, Bolton and Blackpool are all pretty close, IIRC.  Anyway, they mostly loathe each other.  To which I'm sure we can relate.  And someone up there really, really doesn't like Bolton, although personally I've a soft spot for them.

Archived