IGNORED

Sc Taking His Time On Signings ?

hortonred

Arrrrrgggggg. No offence intended, I'm really not sure why - and quite a few on here have started saying it, but this "fella" cr@p really grips my sh1t!! Have we all become scousers all of a sudden?

Fella, I mean fella?..............

Rant over hehe :)

Sometimes it's really hard to converse on here without sounding conceited or full of it.

Some have a way with words that people warm too...unfortunately I don't have that quality.

Face to face, with expression and sincerity...I find it easy...but English language was never my strong point.

Ok... I understand 'fella' can be irritating...the same as 'mate'...but it is a way of softening any opinion.

No one likes to get into arguments...but often I think the written word can be mis interpreted....sorry if it offended...it was used with integrity.

Sometimes it's really hard to converse on here without sounding conceited or full of it.

Some have a way with words that people warm too...unfortunately I don't have that quality.

Face to face, with expression and sincerity...I find it easy...but English language was never my strong point.

Ok... I understand 'fella' can be irritating...the same as 'mate'...but it is a way of softening any opinion.

No one likes to get into arguments...but often I think the written word can be mis interpreted....sorry if it offended...it was used with integrity.

No need to apologise "mate" ;) I'm sure it's just me being an irritable b'stard. Like I said, I've noticed quite a few posters on here using the phrase!

I guess some things just for no apparent reason, rub some people up the wrong way - I'm ashamed at my outrage!!! Hehe :D

Just for the record I was chastised for using the word "dude" not so long back on here, so I feel your pain. :P

Archived