IGNORED

These 'ere Seats

RedRock

Someone's just tweeted a shot of their seats which they've set up on some decking. The seats seem to have come with the legs. Look well good.

Has anyone bought a seat and, if so, can you confirm the frame comes with the seat?

Stuck in bleeding Devon. Postal charges will be a bit excessive. Wonder if they'll set some aside for a couple of weeks until my next visit up?

Nice, plastic seating that has some random sweaty arses sat on it for a few seasons. Lovely!

In all seriousness nice bit of memorabilia, what are people planning to do with their seats?

Mine are staying where they are now. Just gonna get them bolted into my decking so I can actually sit down on them (for once)

:) you know full well it is illegal to sit on EE seats. I guess you could rip em up and chuck them at your neighbours though!

Dolly.Can you pick your "own" seat or are you given random ones?

You can go and pick one (provided it's still there now of course)

If you want the brackets, you also have to get seats from the same row as the metal bits are not the same height from row to row.

Ok

Question I have been asked by a few that don't live locally

Can they get a seat?

If so how?

As I said earlier, your best bet is to email Amy Kington and ask, as she was co-ordinating things yesterday.

I picked up 10 in total yesterday, 8 of which were for other people who couldn't get to the Gate and had transferred me the money in advance

I'm very tempted, but also curious to know what else will be sold before I commit (cheapskate I know)...anyone have any idea of what and when?

I've heard that the club are planning to sell some old pies and pasties. Maybe past their sell by date, but still a nice souvenir

I'm very tempted, but also curious to know what else will be sold before I commit (cheapskate I know)...anyone have any idea of what and when?

I expect that there will be a couple of centre halves and midfielders up for grabs.

• Admin

As I said earlier, your best bet is to email Amy Kington and ask, as she was co-ordinating things yesterday.

I picked up 10 in total yesterday, 8 of which were for other people who couldn't get to the Gate and had transferred me the money in advance

It would be more than useful if something to this affect could be posted on the OS

Archived