IGNORED

These 'ere Seats

RedRock

I'm very tempted, but also curious to know what else will be sold before I commit (cheapskate I know)...anyone have any idea of what and when?

Everything must go.

I was thinking of buying the Exit signs, but they're on the way out.

Does anyone know if the club plans on doing something similar when the redevelopment of the Dolman begins? I'd like a few seats, but I think I'd rather have 'proper' seats, bad back/old (ish) git, and all that :reaper: , not to mention the fact that I've only ever been in the EE once so its never really been that 'special' to me...

Does anyone know if the club plans on doing something similar when the redevelopment of the Dolman begins? I'd like a few seats, but I think I'd rather have 'proper' seats, bad back/old (ish) git, and all that :reaper: , not to mention the fact that I've only ever been in the EE once so its never really been that 'special' to me...

Believe the Dolman seats are staying so won't be sold off.

No idea about the Williams, though.

I thought the lower Dolman was changing, plus the top few rows of the upper were making way for press facilities??

Boxes aren't going in now, so other than possibly the removal of the lettering I can't see anything going. The lower dolman will be changed though

Archived