IGNORED

Who Feels The Worst Today Gas Or Carduff ?

Major Isewater

Well if a week is a long time in politics a football season of failure is like a lifetime .

Who will feel worse this morning The Gas or Carduff ?

The Rovers have been shafted by their incompetant board but it's been a Hard Dai's night for the Bluebirds who sold their souls for the Prem and are now cast aside like a used tissue after a particularly heavy cold.

I would n't wish either on my worst enemy but can't fail to smile at Karma in motion !

The Sags and Crapdiff the two biggest bunch of morons that ever walked the earth.  I hope they both feel equally dejected and down in the dumps.  Rovers because of their proclamation of amazing support and for thinking it was all done last week at Wycombe and being ever so slightly smug about it (they thought they were too big to go down) and Crapdiff for selling out (now they're on about demonstrating - too late boyos).  **** the pair of them.

Not a good month for the leader of the Crapdiff sheepshaggers - Lord Neil Kinnock - his team has just been relegated and he and his wife will soon be losing their massive EU pensions when we leave the European Union following massive UKIP victories at the coming May Euro elections. :D

Woke up this morning and wondered whether I'd dreamt the gas got relegated. Feel genuinely sorry for the fans of the club but they took their eye off the ball and all believed they were safe last week. I'd imagine the Gas feel worse than Cardiff and rightly so. Dropping out the leagues is utter humiliation.

The manager's relegation speech just sums up the running of that club. About 1.30 in there's a distinct sound of a toilet flushing in the background. You just couldn't make it up.

Not a good month for the leader of the Crapdiff sheepshaggers - Lord Neil Kinnock - his team has just been relegated and he and his wife will soon be losing their massive EU pensions when we leave the European Union following massive UKIP victories at the coming May Euro elections. :D

Massive UKIP Victories? Ha!

The Farage as with Gaar-rage not Gar-ridge ,mind...doesn't even have the bottle to put a candidate in the forthcoming by election in Newark, so what a brave new world of UKIP politics await us?

It doesn't it never will, because he and his party are a sham. 

Massive UKIP Victories? Ha!

The Farage as with Gaar-rage not Gar-ridge ,mind...doesn't even have the bottle to put a candidate in the forthcoming by election in Newark, so what a brave new world of UKIP politics await us?

It doesn't it never will, because he and his party are a sham that just appeal to the simple minded and gullible,

....take UKIP out of the equation and the ordinary voters of this country are still massively anti EU. Bad news for Lord Kinnock and all the other political traitors that signed us up to the EU. Anyway, with the sentiments of Margaret Thatcher - the Gas are down and Crapdiff are down - LET US REJOICE !!!!!! :clapping:

Woke up this morning and wondered whether I'd dreamt the gas got relegated. Feel genuinely sorry for the fans of the club but they took their eye off the ball and all believed they were safe last week. I'd imagine the Gas feel worse than Cardiff and rightly so. Dropping out the leagues is utter humiliation.

The manager's relegation speech just sums up the running of that club. About 1.30 in there's a distinct sound of a toilet flushing in the background. You just couldn't make it up.

There was a man in the depths of despair, but to have all those questions fired at him at that time must have been hell. Perhaps they should have stuck with Ward, I would bet they would not be waking up this morning as a Conference team.

....take UKIP out of the equation and the ordinary voters of this country are still massively anti EU. Bad news for Lord Kinnock and all the other political traitors that signed us up to the EU. Anyway, with the sentiments of Margaret Thatcher - the Gas are down and Crapdiff are down - LET US REJOICE !!!!!! :clapping:

Alas the ordinary voters rarely get things right do we? 

The only thing I know is that Cardiff and Rovers are relegated, but I won't 'rejoice', but I will look back at this season and think there but for the grace..... go us. I could have been us it really could, so no need to gloat as things can change around so quick, and often do.

RELGATION, oh deary me..

Relegation to the Championship or relegated out of the entire football league?

Cardiff have also kind of accepted they are down for a while, the other mob believed they were 90% staying up.

In saying that the chaos that is Cardiff could see them steam straight down ALA Wolves.

Interesting times ahead.

Rovers fans must be beyond gutted years of selling off the family fortune has led to skid row and despair ,City have had cock ups and near misses but we know the wheels can be put back on given time they are fcuked big time...

As for CRAPDIFF HA HA HA HA HOPE A Portsmouth journey awaits them wish them nothing but abject misery years of cheating,lying,tax dodging oh deep joy hope they fold completely . 

Archived