IGNORED

Blue Away Kit?

Nick Wilde

Maybe a predominately white away strip with a few horizontal stripes (like qpr) just on the front in a purple-ish blue could be a good compromise.. but no, not a full blue kit please. Stripes would align our look to the egg chasers as well now that were in bed with em.

Maybe a predominately white away strip with a few horizontal stripes (like qpr) just on the front in a purple-ish blue could be a good compromise.. but no, not a full blue kit please. Stripes would align our look to the egg chasers as well now that were in bed with em.

But surely blue and white is worse than all blue, granted you do say a different shade of blue not 'gas' blue. I'd like a very dark blue too, or perhaps the goal opposite, a Man City pale blue. Not quarters, no chance or that dreadful kit they once had that looks like they were wearing a diagonal sash.

But surely blue and white is worse than all blue, granted you do say a different shade of blue not 'gas' blue. I'd like a very dark blue too, or perhaps the goal opposite, a Man City pale blue. Not quarters, no chance or that dreadful kit they once had that looks like they were wearing a diagonal sash.

hmmm ... youre right RedM.. blue n white (albeit purple and white that i suggested) might not be the way to go.. many bang on about the old purple and green kit.. personally i thought Notts County's kit a few weeks back at AG looked cool... all about opinions and taste i guess

• Admin

Why do people keep going on about the fucking purple and lime kit. It was fucking hideous and the only reason people liked it was because we beat Liverpool in it. Try going out in a purple shirt and lime green shorts, then stop look in a mirror and say to yourself, well i look a right cunt.

Kit used at Liverpool is historic, the one used as Stoke was hideous - best left at that !

Please can all the postmodern ironic posters see that purple and lime is like a bad acid flashback, or at least something the cat chundered. No, no and NO!

Agreed mate, OK we beat liverpool in it, but we looked awful, Like lawrence llewellyn bowen had sneaked into the kit room and gone crazy.

• Admin

I really liked the kit we used at Stoke, didn't tins also score a screamer that game too? Or was that a different game against Stoke?

That was the same game, freezing cold. Away end had ice all over it.

Can remember sitting right behind the net as Gavin Ward back peddled and watched Tins' shot float over his head.

Ended up slipping on my arse celebrating as Mr Ward took a bit of offence to the comments being chucked at him

Why do people keep going on about the ******* purple and lime kit. It was ******* hideous and the only reason people liked it was because we beat Liverpool in it. Try going out in a purple shirt and lime green shorts, then stop look in a mirror and say to yourself, well i look a right ****.

Agreed.  It was gross.  An offence against all that is normal and good in the world.  It was the quintessence of mid-1990s shirt-related excess, as the new technology enabled designers to explore ever increasingly bizarre templates.

Kit used at Liverpool is historic, the one used as Stoke was hideous - best left at that !

What Stoke kit?????

Personally, if we go for a bl** kit, then make it dark bl**, not Tesco bl** like the Sags wear.

And whoever suggested a QPR-style kit: NO.  Anyone wearing that looks like a w**ker.  Because QPR fans are w**kers (so are Reading)

Archived