IGNORED

Poll: Have We Started Feeling Sorry For Rovers Yet?

SecretSam

Are we feeling sorry for Rovers yet?  

287 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its a sad state of affairs when Bristolians who have fought & died during the Great War will be cast aside & the many local businesses of Gloucester Road who will lose their livelihood & all because some small provincial non league football team want to build the new "Reynolds Arena".

I have to say I'm a little sad due to the fact a family friend has worked in the rovers shop kingswood for 25+ years and even though her and her family give me shit for being city over the few years I have known them the risk of her losing her job took the shine of the relegation a little

How many of these can you tick in one go?

The only ones I definitely wouldn't tick are 'maybe in a few days' and 'beginning to feel some sympathy'!!!

I know this is sad, but I don't think an hour has passed since Saturday that I haven't smiled to myself at the state they've gone landed themselves in.

God it feels good, so thanks a million sags  :yahoo:

No never.  I am still buzzing and have a perminant smile on my face, loving every minute of it.  I am a bit sorry I am still in Poland for the next week but at least the internet is keeping me updated.

A couple of months ago I would never have believed the end of this season would be so great.

:laughcont:  :yahoo:

That moment your eyes open in the morning and you think "bollox, I've got to get up" now lasts about 3 seconds until the realisation of what happened on 3rd May 2014 again sinks in and from which point I'm grinning like a Cheshire Cat for the rest of the day.

A better question is will this feeling ever become diluted or will you ever get bored of it and just to get us started, I don't think it will.

I'm a pretty happy kinda bloke normally! But this week I just can't stop smiling!

I listened to the post match again yesterday, bloody classic! ( I was tuned to the wrong frequency don't I feel a fool.....what a cracking supporter he was... Gutted but couldn't be arsed to go to the most important match in his teams history so sat at home and listened to us.... You can't make this shit up)

Ahh well the dogs of North Bristol are all safe and well at least. Blinding!

No, I think it's brilliant. The sun has been shining every day since Saturday, I haven't had to read on Facebook or listen to Gasheads tell me how Saturday was their 'Swansea moment'.."a new era is coming shidheads"..."this time next year...".

Seeing fellow City fans at work get their revenge on Gasheads who were so cocky this time last year. They were such w @ nkers after we lost against Hull at Wembley and they still don't shut up about Windass and Lambert, 2nd May, 1982 blah blah blah. Relegation to Non League is the ultimate humiliation, even if they bounce straight back. I'm going to enjoy this for as long as it lasts because we would get it 10x worse from them.

That moment your eyes open in the morning and you think "bollox, I've got to get up" now lasts about 3 seconds until the realisation of what happened on 3rd May 2014 again sinks in and from which point I'm grinning like a Cheshire Cat for the rest of the day.

A better question is will this feeling ever become diluted or will you ever get bored of it and just to get us started, I don't think it will.

It may get a little diluted over the summer.

However; it will be back at the forefront of everybody's minds again, when we see those crappy blue and white quarters running out on to some god forsaken non league ground ! 

Yes. I am the odd one out sorry they got relegated not for the fans that hate us but for the club as a whole and think the rivalry and Derbys are great . And would rather people support a local club than glory hunters supporting Man U Chelsea

There is a special place in Heaven for you Dan!

People can still support the sags.....In The Conference!

FFS shut up about them and worry more about the absolute garbage wev'e had to endure for the last few seasons.

What's there to worry about what's gone on in the past has happend you can't change it. Things are looking better though if the last half of the season is anything to go by we've stopped the rot and found some form. I'm looking forward to see who we bring in over the summer now some of the higher earners have left we should have a decent budget to strengen and push on next season should be a good one.

What's there to worry about what's gone on in the past has happend you can't change it. Things are looking better though if the last half of the season is anything to go by we've stopped the rot and found some form. I'm looking forward to see who we bring in over the summer now some of the higher earners have left we should have a decent budget to strengen and push on next season should be a good one.

...and the gas will still be non-league.

Archived