IGNORED

Bristol Pray-Off

Aizoon

Still very confident that bristol will make the final, Rotherham just knew that bristol is a team that gives away a lot of penalties so they have taken advantage of that. The scores may be close but bristol will score at least 2 more tries next game which will be enough to win the game imo

It's the bent system of the rugby playoffs. Why doesn't the team who finished first get home advantage x2..

The team that finishes highest gets first call, so Andy Robinson chose to play the first leg at home.

Looks a bad shout now.

The team that finishes highest gets first call, so Andy Robinson chose to play the first leg at home.

Looks a bad shout now.

But then would have to play the final second leg away..

Looks a bad shout now.

As Tomarse has stated, it's a calculated risk. By playing the 2nd leg of the semi final at home, Bris would be away for the 2nd leg of the final. IF Bris do get past Rotherham, the 2nd leg of the final would be in Bristol.

It's only any good if they make the final.

The wind today was fucking insane. How Socino kicked those 9 points is beyond me. They were doing a drop kick competition at half time and the balls were just not reaching the posts from the 22.

That's fair comment. They kept saying about the conditions and of course I could see it outside, but obviously not being there it's hard to appreciate it. I was wondering when I saw the weather if it would help or hinder. Bristol kept their nerve and I'm sure will be confident going into the second leg, maybe Rotherham will be thinking job done, or as good as.

Grrrr, had to stop reading their drivel. I don't give a toss about egg chasing, but having read those soppy ***** posts I would really like to smack their empty heads together and I really hope Bristol make it now.

You can almost see the tear stains of their frustration and rage on the screen !  bunch of jealous ***** !

Grrrr, had to stop reading their drivel. I don't give a toss about egg chasing, but having read those soppy ***** posts I would really like to smack their empty heads together and I really hope Bristol make it now.

You can almost see the tear stains of their frustration and rage on the screen ! bunch of jealous ***** !

same here, once again they are thinking they are bigger than they actually are. 5500 for a play off semi game which is live on the TV in this weather is quite good. I'm guessing Rovers this season had crowds of under 5.5k? If Bris go up I can see them getting over the magical 10k figure the sags are gloating about on a weekely basis. Can't wait to take the piss out of their attendences next year. Despite being in the conference they still think they are a massive ******* club. Eastleigh away on aTuesday night I hope will bring them down to earth.

You can almost see the tear stains of their frustration and rage on the screen !  bunch of jealous ***** !

Too right.

No interest at all in rugby but what a bunch of ***** they are.

Enjoy your trip to Alfreton you *****s.

Just read those posts 2 shit clubs shareing the same ground...etc etc..they really are a bunch of non league sperm worms.what have they got to shout about.f@cking joke of a club , any city showing this load of scum a ounce of sympathy needs there head read.hope they dissappear of the face of the earth, not untill we pay a visit to the half full concrete soup bowl if its built...

same here, once again they are thinking they are bigger than they actually are. 5500 for a play off semi game which is live on the TV in this weather is quite good. I'm guessing Rovers this season had crowds of under 5.5k? If Bris go up I can see them getting over the magical 10k figure the sags are gloating about on a weekely basis. Can't wait to take the piss out of their attendences next year. Despite being in the conference they still think they are a massive ******* club. Eastleigh away on aTuesday night I hope will bring them down to earth.

Nothing will bring the Horse Punchers down to earth. They get ONE gate of 10K this season and all of a sudden they are this massive club who are about ten leagues below their true level. The 1653ers are the most deluded bunch of no-marks in the entire football league...........oh, hang on a minute...

Jeeesus those ***** havent leaned any ****** humilty have they....despite their bottling survival and causing mayhem when they bottled it too..

Never mind hey *****... OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS the Gas ****** it up, theyre in the Conference. Enjoy it tossers......

Nothing will bring the Horse Punchers down to earth. They get ONE gate of 10K this season and all of a sudden they are this massive club who are about ten leagues below their true level. The 1653ers are the most deluded bunch of no-marks in the entire football league...........oh, hang on a minute...

There's something rather historically clever about what you've just posted.....I wonder if anyone can work it out. :D

Jeeesus those ***** havent leaned any ****** humilty have they....despite their bottling survival and causing mayhem when they bottled it too..

Never mind hey *****... OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS the Gas ****** it up, theyre in the Conference. Enjoy it tossers......

They really are a despicable bunch..

it's also hilarious to see that their forum is ran like North korea..

All 'pantsdown' needs to do is buy chasers then he will own all the shit clubs in Bristol

Them ******s forgotten already what league there in?

Shock horror there comparing supports again, they are comical

You do know that Rovers will 'double' the attendence at every ground they go to next year, and it is true because I read it on their forum!!

You do know that Rovers will 'double' the attendence at every ground they go to next year, and it is true because I read it on their forum!!

and doubtless given their behaviour on the last game, do a Lu'on and their fans cause problems right across said league. They may impress the genuine non league sides but I doubt very much if they impress the what 11 is it ex league clubs already there.

Their lack of humility and utter delusions of alleged grandeur, and extreme bitterness at City is amazing in its arrogance.

I have always regarded Crapdiff and on a personal note having lived in the shithole called Swindle Swindle as derbies..

As long as I have been around the biggest team in Bristol has always been City and we have been the better side for the majority of that time. Not always the best, but mostly. FACT.

Not that EITHER side has much to be proud off, but in the almost thirty years I have been a regular at the Gate we have been in the Championship three times, as opposed to their one brief appearance, and despite this seasons close run thing never in to the basement, and certainly not into the conference even in our darkest hour.... FACT!

Archived