IGNORED

Openly Female Otib Posters

Barrs Court Red

Nothing creepy about creepy unwanted PM's and nothing weird about weirdos.

Seems to me like we're down to two regular openly female posters: RedM, who has a lovely maternal aura and Dollymarie.

Think we've managed to frighten all the others off over the years.

Seems to me like we're down to two regular openly female posters: RedM, who has a lovely maternal aura and Dollymarie.

I think Riaz, danofthedolman? And Giles can take the blame for that...

Must be more than that on here surely?!

Ha ha, I'll take that as a compliment...I think???!!!

I've not experienced creepy or unwanted PM's (no I don't want any now thanks) except maybe one person a while ago who I had to pm about a modding issue and he threatened me physical harm and seriously wanted to meet for a fight, cos that's how blokes settle things apparently!

What happened to Giles in the end - wasn't he supposed to go on some blind date with some chick off the forum and it was a set up or something?

Geez, what was that - 4 years ago?

Would you believe it was back in 2007 that I offered my services as wedding planner to the lovely Kelly and the plonker Giles.

As I understand he has now married someone else and even learned how you have kids without spraining his wrist

Would you believe it was back in 2007 that I offered my services as wedding planner to the lovely Kelly and the plonker Giles.

As I understand he has now married someone else and even learned how you have kids without spraining his wrist

As I understand despite being married he still continues with his stalking women on the internet.

Must be more than that on here surely?!

I do remember a 'Dolman Dudess' who used to fight her corner, tbf and Nogbad's daughter (Sophs?).

There was Vicky and also an older school supporter, whose name I forget, who was full of mad old anecdotes. All seem to have found more interesting things to do with their lives. Who was it that publicly advised everyone to boycott City until SOD was sacked?

Compliments intended RedM, X. I'm a bit of a Mumma's boy at heart an I have a keen sense for these things.

Sarah B!

Run for the hills gents! If you get to a cliff then jump!

Careful, you'll have her PM'ing the mods asking for your post to be removed.

Can't say I've ever had creepy PM's if I'm honest. I accepted Tone as my stalker long ago, and he brings me yummy French cheese from time to time, which I figure is a worthwhile trade off.

Can't say I've ever had creepy PM's if I'm honest. I accepted Tone as my stalker long ago, and he brings me yummy French cheese from time to time, which I figure is a worthwhile trade off.

An easily decoded comment.

The biggest stalker of them all Nailsea Red? Didn't he try & tap you up?!!!

I do remember a 'Dolman Dudess' who used to fight her corner, tbf and Nogbad's daughter (Sophs?).

There was Vicky and also an older school supporter, whose name I forget, who was full of mad old anecdotes. All seem to have found more interesting things to do with their lives. Who was it that publicly advised everyone to boycott City until SOD was sacked?

Compliments intended RedM, X. I'm a bit of a Mumma's boy at heart an I have a keen sense for these things.

Ashton Kate.

Didn't Giles disappear from here never to post again after the Kelly thing came to light? Complete with pics of him stood outside the club shop waiting for her at a home game.

Haha oh yeah. I'd forgotten that! :D

#Well I can't blame them, having been on the receiving end of an occasional hug from you myself, it's not the worlds most unpleasant experience by a long way. Even my wife was quite understanding as she said you do look huggable in a non sexual way  :)

It'll be buckets of sand from the Saudi dessert for a while now

Ha ha, I'll take that as a compliment...I think???!!!

I've not experienced creepy or unwanted PM's (no I don't want any now thanks) except maybe one person a while ago who I had to pm about a modding issue and he threatened me physical harm and seriously wanted to meet for a fight, cos that's how blokes settle things apparently!

yet.......... :)

Sarah B

Obsessed with Steve Brooker.  Told on here how she would be at training sessions when he arrived, and he'd see her staring at him.

Repeatedly turned any thread into a Steve Brooker one. Kept posting a photo of her stood next to him.

Started following Cheltenham when he went on loan there, all over their forum too.

Somehow you didn't get the impression that Steve was flattered by the attention.

Archived