IGNORED

Openly Female Otib Posters

Barrs Court Red

Whilst not being a female personage myself, I started getting a few PMs that I otherwise wouldn't expect to get after changing my avatar to a photo of one of the players from the BCFC ladies' team (remember that?). I changed it when someone actually started to chat me up via PMs.

Shame really because I'm anyone's for a tin of beans.

Whilst not being a female personage myself, I started getting a few PMs that I otherwise wouldn't expect to get after changing my avatar to a photo of one of the players from the BCFC ladies' team (remember that?). I changed it when someone actually started to chat me up via PMs.

Ha that's funny, not getting any PM's like that at the moment then?!

Sorry, Did I come on too strong? I can change trust me!!

Well I must say that's a rather fetching avatar you have now.

I know this probably wouldn't interest you but I'd hate myself for the rest of my life if I didn't at least suggest it. If you're interested I'll be in my quarters (not blue and white by the way) at lunch time, covered in taramasalata

Men's greatest delusion is that their partners won't change.

Women's is that they will.

Ain't that the truth. A million years ago I thought my wife was marrying me for me. It turns out she was marrying me for my potential, which she has endeavoured to steer me towards for over 30 years. This is a truth universally acknowledged by just about every long married man I know. Young uns beware the monstrous regiment!

The name is oh-so familiar.

Remind me - I know she ranted about something or someone, but it's just not coming into focus.

Probably as I'm still in shock that Giles and Kelly was 7 bloody years ago!

Hahaa - Giles, never stopped giving, that fella. What a clown.

If anyone still has the pics - feel free to post. They won't mean much to newer members but some of us will have a chuckle!

what went down? please tell the story...

Ha that's funny, not getting any PM's like that at the moment then?!

I don't know if it's my age or what but these days the only attention I seem to get on here is some stuff about the Pope from that bloke with the hedgehog.

I'll see if I can dig out that photo again and see if it works the old magic.

Well I must say that's a rather fetching avatar you have now.

I know this probably wouldn't interest you but I'd hate myself for the rest of my life if I didn't at least suggest it. If you're interested I'll be in my quarters (not blue and white by the way) at lunch time, covered in taramasalata

OK. But firstly...how are you about flaring nostrils, hair gel and a large ego...it seems to put some people off on the first date, you see.

Sarah B

Obsessed with Steve Brooker. Told on here how she would be at training sessions when he arrived, and he'd see her staring at him.

Repeatedly turned any thread into a Steve Brooker one. Kept posting a photo of her stood next to him.

Started following Cheltenham when he went on loan there, all over their forum too.

Somehow you didn't get the impression that Steve was flattered by the attention.

Anyone thought perhaps Sarah "B" rooker ?

Archived