IGNORED

Transfer Rumour

glynriley

We do need another keeper, I'm not sure about the ones we currently have, another to look at would be Thomas Kuszczak who's just been let go by Brighton, nice and experanced and at 32 is a good age for a goalkeeper

We do need another keeper, I'm not sure about the ones we currently have, another to look at would be Thomas Kuszczak who's just been let go by Brighton, nice and experanced and at 32 is a good age for a goalkeeper

He'd definitely want first team football though mans I can't see us having fielding as a number 2 again unless he were to lose form

Apparently he told Dagenham he was moving on at the end of the season, which suggests he already had something lined up...

Would definitely spell the end of Parish's time with us if he signs.

He'd definitely want first team football though mans I can't see us having fielding as a number 2 again unless he were to lose form

I don't think SC rates Fielding, bringing simon moore in suggests that, Parish probbily played his last game for us i expect him at the gas before long they like signing our cast offs,

Going to be a very intresting summer with rumours (decent ones) thats for sure

Apparently he told Dagenham he was moving on at the end of the season, which suggests he already had something lined up...

Parish has been "made available for transfer" I thought?

Lewington played against us this season in the Cup game and looked decent enough, certainly couldn't do anything about the 3 goals from memory.

I think the fact that he's on the transfer list spells the end of Parish's time with us...

Archived