IGNORED

Mansfield Wore.......... A Bristol Rovers Kit!

TETBURY MASSIVE

Mansfield had to wear a Rovers kit as they had forgotten theirs..........

Rovers couldn't beat themselves........ :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

attachicon.gifMyKoolr_13983395321931.jpg

as you can see from everyones reply. Its old news we knew that the morning of the Gas Relegation date! plus i am sure they hadn't forgotten it was some sort of clash of colour or I maybe wrong :laugh: as i thought Mansfield (yellow) & gas (blue/white) ahhh i don't know...who cares THERE RELEGATED WOOP WOOP

Have ye druids got planning permission for that new stadium they're building on Salisbury plain?

Apparently the Egyptians have been walking their dogs on it for years and claim it's a village green.

Neil Armstrong just stepped foot in the new rovers ground, he couldn't find any atmosphere.

Yes and just like his 'moon' walk in the Nevada desert he was forever perplexed when people questioned why he didn't come clean and say, in fact, it was all a hoax, a  story of fantasy and a downright lie; He would never ever go anywhere near the Gas ground because his reputation would forever more be in utter tatters.

I've heard some bloke called Alan is interested in investing in the housing market in Clifton.

If  that bloke called Brunel gets around to finishing his bridge over the Avon Gorge the improved access to Clifton will push up house prices. 

If  that bloke called Brunel gets around to finishing his bridge over the Avon Gorge the improved access to Clifton will push up house prices. 

And I won't have to swim to work!!

I suppose, I could use his boat

I expect he'll be dead before the bloody thing is finished.

Archived