IGNORED

Play-Offs

RedM

Championship and league one are both 3rd place v 4th place. Derby 3rd, Orient were 3rd. In league 2 three teams were promoted so Fleetwood were in top play-off spot and Burton were 6th.

I thought the team which just scrapes into the final slot tends to go on to win? Not this year.

As Sunday's losers and Monday's winners will be in the same division as City next season, I'm hoping Orient stay down and Burton come up as they are closer to Bristol than Rotherham and Fleetwood.

As for Saturday; Derby to win please as I prefer their way of playing to that of QPR.

Championship and league one are both 3rd place v 4th place. Derby 3rd, Orient were 3rd. In league 2 three teams were promoted so Fleetwood were in top play-off spot and Burton were 6th.

I thought the team which just scrapes into the final slot tends to go on to win? Not this year.

Not true, statisticaly I think 3rd (or 4th in L2) is the best. 

Graph here for proof http://www.footballbettinganalysis.com/blogs/football-league-playoffs-a-lottery

I want Derby to win ,have n't "bought " their way to the play offs and my eldest son is a Derby County supporter.

I know i'm a failure as a Father but Mrs Bridesmaid "popped him out " when we lived in Derby and as almighty SOD would say "support your local team "

City are his second team (which pretty much sums us up i think )

What? Did their late run for the pray-offs come to nothing? Shame :(

Ha ha. I still laugh at those threads on the forum saying if we win our games in hand we will be only a few points off the playoffs!

Would like to see Derby do it. Mclaren has taken a lot of shit and now has produced a team who play some great football. Plus he used to play for us!

Totaly agree,I really want to him to stick two fingers up to his critics.

He's doing a fantastic job at Derby, in fact he's done well just about everywhere he's been, but because of the English gutter press he doesn't get the credit he should.

Archived