All Time Top 5 Favourite Players.

Whites

Albert Adomah

Jon Stead

Adriano Basso

Louis Carey

Scott Murray/Marvin Elliot

Current Favourite=Baldock,

Surprised personally that people are saying JET, he annoys the pants off me most games with his lack of effort mixed with the fact that he obviously has heaps of talent. I like to see a player who puts in a 100%. Just my opinion.

Albert Adomah

Jon Stead

Adriano Basso

Louis Carey

Scott Murray/Marvin Elliot

Current Favourite=Baldock,

Surprised personally that people are saying JET, he annoys the pants off me most games with his lack of effort mixed with the fact that he obviously has heaps of talent. I like to see a player who puts in a 100%. Just my opinion.

Depends what you want to see from a player I guess, I want to be entertained (which doesn't really sit with my favourite players :)  ) 

for example Le Tissier, lazy bugger, but most Southampton fans favourite player.

for me it is a entertainment business, and I want to be entertained, a couple seconds of magic will live longer in the memory than  bloke that spewed up through the effort put it.  Sad truth I am afraid.For example Jacki doing the Ardiles flick on the touchline, taking out 3 opposition, then crossing for tanglefoot to miss a open goal.  That lives with me, Liam Robinson running his guts out 90 minute a game does not.

Just dont get the love in with Cole

Missed chance after chance and his attitude sucked for us

Watched his 1st game for us

He came over to the Dolman to talk to his mate before the game

His mate asked if he was signing for us full time

to which cole said City and Forest have put a bid in for him

and i will sign for who ever pays the most

Hate him more than any other city player

Still if you can attribute a great career on what happens after City, he is our best ever player.

Maybe memory fades, I can't remember him missing chance after chance, I thought he was clinical, it was only after he joined Man U where he could be lazy with his finishing, for us and Newcastle I thought he was clinical. maybe it is rose tinted specs on my part.  He was a arrogant self obsessed piece of work, but I guess that got him to where he ended up, one of the best premiership strikers

I have a lot more than 5, but to keep it to the Point

Shaun Taylor

Shaun Goater

Bob Taylor

Brian Tinnion

Paul Agostino

Honorable Mentions go to Micky Bell, Scott Murray, Martin Scott and Rob Newman. Agostino is mostly in the top 5 for hitting the net in just about every match he played against the blue few 

Hi guys, running a poll for a little project. Would be interested to know who is your favourite 5 City players of all time. Not necessarily the best, just your personal favourites. CBeers in advance, Whites.

Whites i love your sig, top man  :thumbsup:

Still if you can attribute a great career on what happens after City, he is our best ever player.

Maybe memory fades, I can't remember him missing chance after chance, I thought he was clinical, it was only after he joined Man U where he could be lazy with his finishing, for us and Newcastle I thought he was clinical. maybe it is rose tinted specs on my part.  He was a arrogant self obsessed piece of work, but I guess that got him to where he ended up, one of the best Premier League strikers

I'm with you, he rarely missed when he had a sniff of goal.

Scored 20 in 41 games. How many chances do you think he missed??

Should he have scored 35 in 41?

Archived