IGNORED

'onest 'arry Back In The Prem

Major Isewater

Lille wanted him but refused to pay the compensation QPR wanted. Jeez

Plus many Nothing stopped QPR releasing him. Jeez

You think Redknapp decided the compensation figure? Haha. You must as you blame him for not moving him on.

You seem like an intelligent guy so I am baffled why you cannot grasp what a manager does and does not do. It's not Football Manager where you do everything!

The most ridiculous saying in the world.

not really! he clearly gets a measure of control over which players he wants to bring in and is bound to have an ideal what they're on.

It doesn't take a genius to work out that qpr with a small income through loftus road which is tiny can't support the family they have!

If you lend your mate your car and smashes it up you don't keep giving it to him to smash up again and again!

not really! he clearly gets a measure of control over which players he wants to bring in and is bound to have an ideal what they're on.

It doesn't take a genius to work out that qpr with a small income through loftus road which is tiny can't support the family they have!

If you lend your mate your car and smashes it up you don't keep giving it to him to smash up again and again!

I said that the saying was the most ridiculous thing. There is often smoke without fire.

You think Redknapp decided the compensation figure? Haha. You must as you blame him for not moving him on.

You seem like an intelligent guy so I am baffled why you cannot grasp what a manager does and does not do. It's not Football Manager where you do everything!

I don't do much on FM anyway ;), Just that Redknapp seems to have very little idea on how much he spends compared to what the club earns.

Happened at near enough all of his clubs

Even here we seem to be able to get a manager knowing his funds and players that need to go before we can spend.

I know the manager doesn't do everything but he has a say and will join the DoF in contract negotiations depending on the player

Do you think he sits there with a calculator and works out how much to offer each player? Director of Football would have negotiated the contracts.

I've always wondered how backhanders and "under the table" type offers are decided.  Is there a going rate i.e a percentage of the transfer fee?

Not that Harry Redknapp would be able to help me with that since he can't even use a mobile phone for texts....

By the way, one of the first clubs he managed went bust and disappeared.

A manager will only spend what his chairman gives him,

Blame the chairmen of Bournemouth Portsmouth and west ham for the mess they got into not the manager

He's not good with finances. 1 or 2 clubs you could let him off maybe even 3 but... Bournemouth

Saints

Pompey

West Ham

and his first club... Sorry don't know who that is

5 teams who have gone into financial meltdown after his time at the helm.

As a manager you should be wary of were the funds are coming from. After all he's the bloke Who's paying you. Now I'm not blaming 'Arry for the financial meltdowns single handedly but he had a part to play.

Hoping he can perform his wonders at that horrible club QPR :fingerscrossed:

Blame the chairmen of Bournemouth Portsmouth and west ham for the mess they got into not the manager

I'm sure when Redknapp asks for money for players the directors hear "this time next year we'll be in the Prem" not " in no time at all you 'll go tits up and Harry will be weaving his magic at one of your competitors".

Ever heard of Brian Clough?

He's not good with finances. 1 or 2 clubs you could let him off maybe even 3 but... Bournemouth

Saints

Pompey

West Ham

and his first club... Sorry don't know who that is

5 teams who have gone into financial meltdown after his time at the helm.

As a manager you should be wary of were the funds are coming from. After all he's the bloke Who's paying you. Now I'm not blaming 'Arry for the financial meltdowns single handedly but he had a part to play.

Hoping he can perform his wonders at that horrible club QPR :fingerscrossed:

he's not in charge of the ******* finances why can't you get that

he's not in charge of the ******* finances why can't you get that

I'm not saying he is in charge of the finances, but he is one of the wealthiest managers in English football and most of the teams he has managed had financial problems following his departure. Perhaps he has friends in high places.

Archived