IGNORED

'onest 'arry Back In The Prem

Major Isewater

Sometimes i just hate football .

This bloke is exactly what is wrong with football, vile bloke who works so hard on appearance of a lovable rogue in the media.  I love it when he fails.  trouble is, his failure often leads to the clubs decline as well.

Parasite is the best description for 'Arry

I have just read 'Arrys book always managing and it's a decent read to be fair.

I don't mind Harry but think QPR are nothing special, a smallish club with a huge ego. They'll be back down soon enough!

Funny that, you could well be describing 'Arry as well as QPR...  Manager and club in perfect union!

Harry Redknapp has left 4 clubs that went into financial turmoil shortly after

Bournemouth

West Ham

Pompey

Saints

QPR look to be heading in the same direction

Only spurs that are financially safe after he left

The chairmen gained him money to spend. He's the manager not the ******* accountant.

He could also use his head and realise that offering Defoe, Kranjcar, Diarra, Crouch and Ben Haim (plus others) at least 30k a week will not leave the club in a healthy state unless they had successful seasons

Do you think he sits there with a calculator and works out how much to offer each player? Director of Football would have negotiated the contracts.

In the pre match interview yesterday he said that he did not know what his players earned, that was negotiated between the players agent and the clubs chief executive, wonder if that is the case at AG?

Harry Redknapp has left 4 clubs that went into financial turmoil shortly after

Bournemouth

West Ham

Pompey

Saints

QPR look to be heading in the same direction

Only spurs that are financially safe after he left

A bit unfair to say that about QPR because he inherited the huge mess when he took the job

He could also use his head and realise that offering Defoe, Kranjcar, Diarra, Crouch and Ben Haim (plus others) at least 30k a week will not leave the club in a healthy state unless they had successful seasons

Sorry but they were in a better financial state then, then they are now. Levy is a cock. How much on transfers and wages would those 5 cost compared to Paulinho, Soldado, Lloris, Erikson?

QPR were ruined long before his time. Another club ran by the blind.

Archived