IGNORED

League 1 Playoff Final

Keith_Lemon

2-0 now.

Put on a plate for Cox.

Shame, as I don't think Orient would of had the budget to kick on next season and compete near the top.

Have to agree mate. I think it would be better for us if Rotherham went up as I think they will be better equipped than Orient to challenge next year. Can't stand Steve Evans though.

Have to agree mate. I think it would be better for us if Rotherham went up as I think they will be better equipped than Orient to challenge next year. Can't stand Steve Evans though.

Not sure really. I don't think we will be challenging next season and to be honest I wouldn't want us to yet. Still think we need another season to rebuild and start constructing a team together. However this time next season I want us to start planning for a promotion campaign.

As I'm writing. 2-1, game on now. Scruffy goal.

Think Rotherham will go on to win now. If they don't Ravell will go for big money in the summer, talk about putting yourself in the shop window.

To be fair , this has been a cracking game for a neutral, far better than yesterday's dire affair.

It does n't matter who stays in this league ,they will cash in on their best players just like Brentford did and look where they are now .

Oh Walt !!

Archived