IGNORED

League 1 Playoff Final

Keith_Lemon

Not sure really. I don't think we will be challenging next season and to be honest I wouldn't want us to yet. Still think we need another season to rebuild and start constructing a team together. However this time next season I want us to start planning for a promotion campaign.

As I'm writing. 2-1, game on now. Scruffy goal.

Not sure we will be challenging and as you say not sure we will be ready but I think we would be better placed competing against Orient.

Can't stand Steve Evans but Rotherham are a good side. One of my pet hates though is players trying to be a clever dick in penalty shoot outs. Never understood why a short run up with a pathetic tap like the last pen by Dagnall would be accepted by anyone. Wouldn't mind if he missed by putting his foot through it but that was awful.

Not sure we will be challenging and as you say not sure we will be ready but I think we would be better placed competing against Orient.

Can't stand Steve Evans but Rotherham are a good side. One of my pet hates though is players trying to be a clever dick in penalty shoot outs. Never understood why a short run up with a pathetic tap like the last pen by Dagnall would be accepted by anyone. Wouldn't mind if he missed by putting his foot through it but that was awful.

Exactly my feelings on penalties.

Put your foot through it, even if the keeper gets to it, the power can take it on into the goal.

even a tinpot cub like rovers took over 40k

To be fair, one is a suburb of Sheffield and the other from London and who are probably the smallest clubs in London along with Barnet!

No surprise really

What a game so far and some cracking goals. The potential of some of those Rotherham players, like Pringle is huge.

Exactly...and why I and others bother having 'debates' on here about where we fail...and some people think our club can do no wrong and everything is rosy...given our owner, money in the past, and fan base over the years...it's hilarious,,, :gaah:

Exactly...and why I and others bother having 'debates' on here about where we fail...and some people think our club can do no wrong and everything is rosy...given our owner, money in the past, and fan base over the years...it's hilarious,,, :gaah:

Do you really have to spread your anti city tripe on every single thread?

Exactly...and why I and others bother having 'debates' on here about where we fail...and some people think our club can do no wrong and everything is rosy...given our owner, money in the past, and fan base over the years...it's hilarious,,, :gaah:

all clubs makes mistakes mate ours more than most and I don't think anybody on here will dispute that but if you don't hope it's gonna get better what's the point?

That 3-0 day at Ashton Gate, I was in the East end and the away end had a banner

"Rotherham United FC - We'll be back"

Then did the conga to "We're going down and we're havin' a laugh".

They then all stayed back at the end and clapped City's promotion players.

As a result of those few hundred that day, I had and kept a respect for them and I wish them all well.

They certainly did come back.

That 3-0 day at Ashton Gate, I was in the East end and the away end had a banner

"Rotherham United FC - We'll be back"

Then did the conga to "We're going down and we're havin' a laugh".

They then all stayed back at the end and clapped City's promotion players.

As a result of those few hundred that day, I had and kept a respect for them and I wish them all well.

They certainly did come back.

I thought we had the whole end that day? If we didn't, it certainly wasn't segregated. 

Archived