IGNORED

Kaspars Gorkks

DownendRed97

ame="'keepuplino'" post="2034995" timestamp="1401128030"]

Oh, I'm sorry, must have missed the part of the club accounts that says another season in League 1 is swelling the coffers. Feel free to quote it and send it back to me

Make no bones about it we will spend this season and SC will get full support like every manager always has before him, for you to say we have meagre amounts to spend in comparison with other teams in this league is just plain bloody stupid.

Our accounts are beginning to look better and if you think the Lansdowns are going to tighten the belts... What can I say!!

Nope. whats the point of having at least 5-6 centre backs in our team when we already got 4??

Ok let's just keep the shit we have? No we need to buy better ones! Simple!!

Is it really this difficult to understand? Shall we just keep buying defender after defender until we one day get it right???

Adam El Abd will be decent next season I reckon.

I don't like the stick he's had so far, I'm willing to give him a chance.

I agree with that he should have a clean slate next season but some I his performances an decisions deserve stick what's the point of playing pro football for a living if you can't stick stick get on with playing and learn from it

I agree with that he should have a clean slate next season but some I his performances an decisions deserve stick what's the point of playing pro football for a living if you can't stick stick get on with playing and learn from it

True, I don't think he's the kind of guy that would let it get to him. I understand he made a few errors and was horribly out of form but I think doge of the stick has been exaggerated.

Make no bones about it we will spend this season and SC will get full support like every manager always has before him, for you to say we have meagre amounts to spend in comparison with other teams in this league is just plain bloody stupid.

Our accounts are beginning to look better and if you think the Lansdowns are going to tighten the belts... What can I say!!

I hope you're right, and i hope SC makes a better job of spending it than the last 3 or 4 guys. Meagre may be too strong a word, but I bet we don't go too big. Deadwood bring moved on will help this summer

Yes watched plenty of games thanks and on the whole he was solid, same as he was at Swindon the season before he joined us when they conceded about 13 goals at home all season. He is prone to the occassional error, no doubt. Though he added 3 goals at the right end and had he not got injured could've made that 5 or 6 perhaps.

He struggled with Williams (lack of leadership) and El Bad (shit) but when Osborne was back there and Moloney's form improved second half of the season we looked more solid IMO.

Worst signing? You obviously haven't watched many games yourself, particularly not ones involving Nicky Shorey, Tyrone Barnett or Adam El Bad.

he has his uses and he has his flaws( who doesn't at this level right?) but the comment you come with about swim dons defence isn't entirely accurate he was back up for part of that season! And when he came in it started conceding a few now I couldn't tell you if that was all down to flint (if any) as I was obviously watching city but I wouldn't like you to slander yourself wishy washy comments!

he has his uses and he has his flaws( who doesn't at this level right?) but the comment you come with about swim dons defence isn't entirely accurate he was back up for part of that season! And when he came in it started conceding a few now I couldn't tell you if that was all down to flint (if any) as I was obviously watching city but I wouldn't like you to slander yourself wishy washy comments!

He played 36 times for Swindon in his final season, the same number of times he's played for us this season. Those were nearly all starts so I think it's only fair to credit him with helping Swindon have the best defence in L1 that season.

Nope. whats the point of having at least 5-6 centre backs in our team when we already got 4??

Is it really this difficult to understand? Shall we just keep buying defender after defender until we one day get it right???

I know what you mean - but if we end up playing 3 at the back (which is certainly possible) then only having four centre backs is pretty thin....

Yes watched plenty of games thanks and on the whole he was solid, same as he was at Swindon the season before he joined us when they conceded about 13 goals at home all season. He is prone to the occassional error, no doubt. Though he added 3 goals at the right end and had he not got injured could've made that 5 or 6 perhaps.

He struggled with Williams (lack of leadership) and El Bad (shit) but when Osborne was back there and Moloney's form improved second half of the season we looked more solid IMO.

Worst signing? You obviously haven't watched many games yourself, particularly not ones involving Nicky Shorey, Tyrone Barnett or Adam El Bad.

I obviously don't watch many games either because I pretty much agree with the above.

Archived