IGNORED

Best Goal Against City

I know it's such a major sore point, but if you're gonna lose a play off final at Wembley it might as well be to a superb strike rather than a controversial offside/handball goal....

And didn't Liverpool score 'Goal of the Season' at the Gate in the late seventies? Can't remember if it was Ray Kennedy or Ken Dalglish, but it was a brilliant team goal...

I remember Collymore at Forest ripping us apart and scoring a brilliant goal which was well applauded by City fans.

Think Collymore scored a hat trick for Forest against us and he was pretty much unplayable. Remember Teddy Sheringham scoring a hat trick against us as well for millwall. Might not have been great goals (can't remember!) but great goal scorers

Was right behind that, never thought it would go in..

******* rory fallen..

He always scored against us.

Moussi for Forest a few seasons ago, at the Atyeo end? Think it was the game that Tyson took out Gerken, not sure though.

Through gritted teeth but...Gary Smart v The G*s, New Years Day '87...was a great strike from outside the box...not too many g*s there to witness it though...

That games still bugs me. We absolutely battered them think it was Tim carter in goal for them had a blinder, that goal was fitting to win any derby game. Stunning.

Archived